What vitamins for increasing testosterone in men are best taken? Detailed review
You probably know the effects of anabolic steroids on testosterone levels and recovery. They can increase testosterone many times over normal levels and equally accelerate recovery, strength and muscle building. You have probably heard about side effects. If your choice is to be a natural, healthy athlete and not experience the detrimental side effects of steroids, there are several alternatives that can help you increase testosterone and improve your performance.
Obviously, you will not get the results that some get with steroids, but at least you will know that you are safe, while continuing to build muscle and increase your strength at a faster pace.
Vitamins and minerals that increase testosterone levels
Vitamins and minerals are necessary to maintain optimal health, but only a few of them also have a positive effect on the level of anabolic hormones. These include: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and Zinc.
VITAMIN C - acts as an antioxidant and improves health and your immune system, vitamin C is responsible for how the pituitary gland responds to hormonal changes in the body, for the formation of the main steroid hormones in the adrenal glands and the control of the stress hormone - cortisol. Scientists have proven that large doses of vitamin C (1-3 grams) taken before intense physical activity can reduce the production of cortisol, a hormone that lowers testosterone levels and negatively affects the immune system.
Some studies also prove that inadequate amounts of vitamin C can increase aromatase enzyme levels. This enzyme converts testosterone to estrogen in our bodies.
VITAMIN A - plays an important role in the production of testosterone. It crosses the blood-brain barrier in the form of retinol and, if necessary, turns into its more biologically active form - retinoic acid.
Studies have shown that higher concentrations of vitamin A in the testes increase basal secretion of testosterone and various growth factors, including IGF-binding protein 4 (which transports IGF), androgen-binding protein (which transports androgens), transforming growth factor beta (which causes cell growth, but suppresses cancer), and osteroidogenic acute regulatory protein (which is responsible for the transport of cholesterol to mitochondria for its conversion into steroids). Vitamin A also reduces estrogen production.
VITAMIN B6 - important for many body functions, including the production of testosterone. By stimulating the androgen receptors in the body, vitamin B6 causes the testes to produce more testosterone.
ZINC - Many minerals affect the production of anabolic hormones, but zinc is probably the most important of them. Studies involving healthy men show that when zinc was added to their diet, testosterone increased to 90%. Without enough zinc, testicular cells lose their ability to convert lipids, the concentration of androgen receptors decreases, and aromatase levels in the liver increase.
However, studies show that adding zinc increases testosterone levels only if you already have a deficiency of it. Too much zinc can be toxic and can interfere with iron absorption.
Signs of deficiency him
A decrease in testosterone can be manifested by the presence of the following symptoms:
- decreased activity and vitality,
- decreased sex drive,
- lack of concentration,
- low working capacity
- a feeling of physical or mental fatigue,
- decrease in muscle mass
- weight gain
- increased irritability, apathy, depression.
Herbs That Increase Testosterone
Saw Palmetto is a plant that contains lipids and plant sterols, which are steroid-like compounds. The plant is native to Florida and Georgia, and it is used as a means to improve prostate function. It works with palmetto by suppressing an enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydro-testosterone (DHT) and also blocks estrogen at its receptors. Studies show that it cannot directly affect plasma testosterone levels, but rather reduces the negative effects of hormonal imbalances such as acne, male pattern baldness and an enlarged prostate.
Tribulus Terristis is known as a remedy for infertility. It can increase the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) in men. LH is secreted from the pituitary gland and transmits signals directly to the testes in order to naturally increase the production of testosterone in the body. Several studies have shown that 750 mg of Tribulus Terestris taken daily increased free testosterone levels to 41% in healthy young men.
Fenugreek grass is native to southern Europe and western Asia. One study on 30 young men showed that 500 mg of fenugreek increased total and free testosterone by 7% and 12%, respectively. This is a small increase, but in addition, fenugreek inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone and estrogen.
Despite the fact that you can take all these supplements separately, a more practical solution would be a natural testosterone booster, which contains a mixture of all substances that increase its level. What you need to pay attention to is the number of components in the supplement you are specifically using.
What vitamins are responsible for testosterone?
Doctors allocates several vitamin groups that are necessary for the full synthesis of male sex hormones.
The main minerals and vitamins for testosterone in men:
- Vitamin A. According to studies, a lack of this vitamin upsets the balance between testosterone and estrogen, and the amount of the latter increases significantly.
- Group B. It has a direct effect on the amount of zinc in the body. Lack of both substances leads to a decrease in the production of sex hormones,
- Vitamin C. It has an indirect effect on testosterone levels. The component is able to provide sufficient endurance and strengthen bones and muscles, which allows you to successfully perform physical exercises that trigger the production of androgens,
- Vitamin D. Its main purpose is to improve the process of assimilation of phosphorus and calcium, as well as suppressing the amount of estrogen, which can provoke a hormonal imbalance. In addition, the substance promotes fertility,
- Zinc. The main building material for the active synthesis of male sex hormone, without it, testosterone molecules are not able to form,
- Selenium. The trace element involved in the production of androgen, in parallel, improves the composition of seminal fluid,
- Vitamin E. Prevents general aging of the body, which leads to a natural decrease in testosterone levels in the blood. It also blocks the damaging effects of insulin on the male sex hormone,
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids. Participate in the formation of hormone molecules. The body does not produce it, so they must be taken with food or in the form of additives,
- Magnesium. Recent studies have shown that the presence of a component in the blood increases free testosterone by 25%,
- Calcium. Activates androgen synthesis in testicles after physical activity,
- Boron. Boron preparations stimulate an increase in blood free testosterone,
- Manganese. Controversial element: in microdoses, it activates reactions that increase the level of androgen, but a large amount of manganese gives the opposite effect.
How to make up for it?
There are many ways you can make up for a lack of testosterone.
The simplest is the administration of androgenic (hormone replacement) drugs: Nebido, Sustanon, Omnadren or others.
Such drugs have a quick and effective effect, but have one significant drawback - a high risk of side effects and contraindications.
Therefore, for many men, the question remains: "how to replenish testosterone in a natural way"? Vitamins come to the rescue.
The mechanism of action of testosterone
Testosterone is a steroid hormone of the androgen class.
He is responsible for the primary and secondary sexual characteristics of men, for the full functioning of the reproductive system, and even for the growth of a representative of a strong stature.
They produce Leydig cells, which are located directly in the testes. A little more hormone is produced in the adrenal glands.
Normally, about 7 mg of the substance is produced in the male body during the day.
It is interesting! Broad shoulders, abs cubes, and even purely "masculine" behavior - this is all the work of testosterone.
If his level in the male body is lowered, then the man becomes “soft and fluffy”, he both visually and internally loses his masculinity, and with it sexual strength. The hormone even affects the quality of sperm and a serious decrease in its production is fraught even with infertility.
Lack of hormone causes the appearance of excess weight. Since it is he who is responsible for a good metabolism and fat burning.
The emotional background of a person also depends on this substance. Its lack provokes irritability, tearfulness, nervousness and even depression.
It should also be noted that not only a disadvantage, but also a significant excess, is fraught with negative consequences for humans.
Although excess production of testosterone in men is extremely rare, but sometimes this happens.
A man becomes overly aggressive, overly brave, up to the loss of the instinct of self-preservation.
But if excess substance is extremely rare, then low testosterone in men is a fairly common phenomenon.
Does everyone need to take drugs?
In medicine, the norms of each vitamin and the substance necessary for the normal functioning of the body are accurately identified and established. Both deficiency and oversupply are harmful. If a slight decrease in testosterone is diagnosed, it is recommended that you first try to restore it naturally:
- Full night sleep - the peak of testosterone production activity falls on the phase of deep sleep,
- Restoring normal weight - the fat layer transforms male sex hormones into female ones,
- Choosing the right grocery basket - you must enter in the menu products that contain substances useful for the production of androgen,
- Refusal of bad habits - toxic microelements that enter the body also replace testosterone with estrogens,
- Physical activity - activity and exercise stimulate the natural production of male sex hormones, strength training is especially important.
If these methods did not give an effect, then it is worth starting to take vitamins for testosterone in men. However, uncontrolled reception can give the opposite result. To select the optimal complex, you should consult a doctor to identify a deficiency of certain substances. After diagnostic measures, the doctor will recommend the best drug.
What is the effectiveness of vitamin supplements?
Unlike synthetic analogues of testosterone, vitamin complexes act on the body more gently.
They do not replace the lack of male hormone artificially, but contribute to its natural production in the body.
In addition, vitamin-mineral dietary supplements make up for the lack of almost all useful substances, strengthen the immune system, have a beneficial effect on the functioning of internal organs and chemical processes in the body.
What vitamins are closely related to testosterone
Vitamins for increasing testosterone are recommended for men after 30 years. After this milestone, the hormonal background changes, there is a decline in testosterone production. The hormone strongly affects not only the sexual desire and erectile function of men, but also on his immunity, as well as on the psycho-emotional state. When the hormone levels are normal, the man is active, decisive and stress-resistant.
With a decrease in hormone production, a man becomes lethargic, irritable and insecure.
When a representative of the stronger sex has a similar symptomatology, doctors immediately advise to adjust the diet and supplement it with vitamin and mineral supplements. Vitamins for increasing testosterone in men have this effect:
- increase sex drive,
- reduce the risk of impotence,
- increase fertility
- provide normal metabolism,
- counteract the development of osteoporosis,
- strengthen immunity, thereby lowering the risks of infectious ailments.
Among all the abundance of vitamins, to increase this sex hormone, group B is especially important, as well as vitamins A, D, E. It is necessary to dwell on their connection with testosterone.
Vitamins for Testosterone Enhancement
The most important vitamins and minerals for potency:
- Zinc is perhaps the most important element. It is he who has an effect on the production of the main male hormone. Without enough zinc, hormone molecules are not formed. The fertility of men also depends on zinc.
Regular intake of such a mineral is an excellent prevention of prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
- Vitamin D also has beneficial effects on the reproductive system. It increases sexual desire for the opposite sex, the production of testosterone. Vitamin is formed in the human body under the influence of ultraviolet rays.
Therefore, in autumn and winter it is not enough in the body and an additional intake is required.
- The mineral called "selenium" is also an excellent prevention of male infertility, it has a beneficial effect on sperm quality. Selenium directly affects testosterone biosynthesis.
- Vitamin C increases the body's defenses. Ascorbic acid is responsible for the elasticity of blood vessels. Elastic vessels are the key to active circulation in the pelvic organs. Good blood flow promotes strong potency.
Ascorbic acid is an excellent prevention of hemorrhoids, prostate adenomas, varicose veins.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) prevents cell aging.
- B vitamins, as well as magnesium, have beneficial effects on men's health. They increase tone, have a positive effect on the central nervous system, give a man energy and strength, not only general physical, but also purely “masculine”.
These nutrients also affect testosterone production.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty polyunsaturated acids are also responsible for sex drive, reproductive functions, and androgen production.
What nutrients are necessary for the normal functioning of the reproductive system in representatives of the strong mind, we figured out. Now we need to find out which vitamins for testosterone can be purchased in the pharmacy network.
Vitamin complexes for raising testosterone in men
An improvised user rating allowed us to select vitamins to increase testosterone, which receive the highest rating and positive comments.
For the most part, these are multivitamins sold in a pharmacy and aimed at restoring the normal course of various processes in the body.
Are all equally useful?
Currently, you can find many vitamin and mineral complexes in the pharmacy, but not all are suitable for men's health and raising testosterone.
When choosing a drug, you need to pay attention to the content in it of the following trace elements that increase the level of this hormone: zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, as well as vitamins D, E, B, C. What are the benefits of these substances?
- Zinc - is the main trace element for all men, as it is a building material to increase testosterone.
Without it, the formation of molecules of this hormone is impossible.
Regular zinc intake is used to prevent prostate adenoma and chronic prostatitis.
Beneficial effect on reproductive function. Vitamin D - indispensable for men's health, especially in winter and spring, when the body often lacks it.
Vitamin D affects the production of testosterone, is able to increase sex drive.
Useful for the work of the genitourinary system. Selenium - a mineral that takes part in the biosynthesis of testosterone. Improves the functioning of the genitals.
Increases vascular elasticity.
Stimulates blood circulation, including in the pelvic area.
Ascorbic acid is useful for the prevention of hemorrhoids, prostate adenoma, varicose veins, prostatitis.
Replenish the lack of energy, are useful for the functioning of the genitals and the production of testosterone.
Vitamin B6 is also responsible for the production of the hormone of happiness in the body.
The main factors that provoke a decrease in testosterone
- High cholesterol in the body
- Unbalanced diet
- Excessive body weight
- Bad habits,
- Inactive lifestyle.
Its concentration is quite high in the male body (most of all in the testes). It was found that there is a clear correlation between the amount of vitamin A and serum testosterone.
If the testicles lack this vitamin, the level of the hormone begins to decline rapidly. In parallel, an increase in estrogen synthesis is noted. For this reason, vitamin A is often prescribed to adolescents (along with iron preparations) with a noticeable developmental delay compared to peers.
Overview of popular pharmacy drugs
The most popular potency remedies are:
- The drug is American-made "More than multivitamins", Formula for men. The preparation contains vitamins of group B, vitamins D, C, A, E, as well as zinc, selenium, biotin, chromium, etc.
- Potential Forte biological additive of the same American manufacturer. The tool also has a Russian analogue, which is produced at the Vita Farm factory. Supplements contain useful herbal supplements: sassaparil root, ginseng and green clam extract.
- The Russian biological product “Yohimbe-forte” contains ginseng root, yohimbe bark, zinc and selenium.
- Polish product “Aquadetrim” is vitamin D. The drug is used to prevent rickets, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and stimulates the production of testosterone.
- A dietary supplement called Parity of the Russian company Evalar contains exclusively natural substances that stimulate the production of “male” hormone. The composition of the product includes natural extracts of yohimbe, eureka, ginger, as well as zinc, selenium and vitamin E.
All of the above funds are an excellent preventive measure for reducing the sexual functions of men. They can also be used as auxiliary preparations for erectile dysfunctions.
Vitamin preparations are not a full-fledged medicine for various ailments of the genitourinary system. If the reduced potency is a consequence of any disease, then you can not rely on them.
In this case, you need to contact a medical specialist and undergo a full-fledged set of examinations.
A combined preparation containing B vitamins. Mostly recommended for active men. Stimulates metabolic processes in the body.
After 30-40 years, multivitamins are indicated to restore testosterone levels. The mechanism for increasing synthesis is expressed in the activation of metabolic processes, which causes vitamin B6. These reactions stimulate the production of male sex hormone.
Among the vitamin-mineral complexes, the following drugs are especially popular:
Mens Formula “More Than Multivitamins” - a drug manufactured by the American pharmaceutical company Pharma-Med. It contains vitamins: D3, E, A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, as well as biotin, chromium, selenium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, iodine, L-glutathione and betaine.
The drug will be useful for the prevention of vitamin deficiency, with mental and physical stress. It can be used in the complex treatment of genitourinary diseases to strengthen the body. One package (60 pcs) is enough for a full course, which is 30 days. Mens formula "Potential Forte" - Supplements, which are produced in America at the Pharma-Med enterprise and in Russia at the Vita-Pharm pharmacological plant. Available in capsules of 30 pieces per pack.
Potential Fort includes: zinc, tocopherol, L-arginine, vitamin B3, PP, as well as useful herbal supplements: sassaparil root extract, green mollusk extract and ginseng root. Due to the special composition, dietary supplements have a complex effect.
The course of treatment “Potential Forte” is 30 days. If necessary, it can be extended up to 2-3 months. Yohimbe forte - Russian biological product presented by Evalar. Available in capsules for oral administration of 30 pieces per pack, which is enough for a full course of treatment. The composition of dietary supplements includes: zinc, selenium, yohimbe bark extract and ginseng root.
Yohimbe-forte is recommended for the treatment and prevention of erectile dysfunction, sexual disorders, and decreased potency. Duration of admission is 1 month. Aquadetrim - Polish drug manufactured by Medana Pharma.
It is a drop for oral administration, the active substance of which is colecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Aquadetrim is prescribed for the prevention and treatment of vitamin D deficiency, rickets, diseases of the musculoskeletal system. It is useful for men's health, stimulates the production of testosterone. The course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. Parity in capsules - Supplements manufactured by the Russian company Evalar. It consists of: long leaf euricoma extract, yohimbe bark extract, ginger root, selenium, zinc, tocopherol (vitamin E).
Parity - a natural herbal preparation that stimulates the production of testosterone, helps to restore and increase male potency. Capsules are taken one at a time with meals once a day. The course of treatment is 15 days.
Which vitamin complex should be preferred?
Today, there are a lot of vitamin-mineral preparations that allow you to increase testosterone levels. Preference should be given to preparations that contain:
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Zinc is necessary for the formation of testosterone molecules. This trace element prevents the onset of prostatitis and prostate adenoma. Zinc has a beneficial effect on reproductive function.
The mineral selenium is actively involved in the biosynthesis of testosterone. It enhances sexual desire. Selenium helps improve sperm quality. With regular intake, the mineral prevents the occurrence of male infertility.
Ascorbic acid strengthens the immune system. Vitamin C allows you to increase the strength of blood vessels, activates blood circulation in the pelvic area. Ascorbic acid prevents the occurrence of hemorrhoids, prostate adenomas, prostatitis, varicose veins.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids also influence testosterone production. With their lack of libido, the reproductive function is impaired.
Vitamin B is actively involved in the synthesis of sex hormones. This substance is contained in:
- Fish oil
- Citrus fruit.
Vitamin C helps to strengthen muscle and bone tissue, increase stamina. The specified vitamin is present in large quantities in rosehips, currants, sea buckthorn, and citrus fruits.
Vitamin D has a beneficial effect on the state of the hormonal background. This substance is found in the following foods:
- Sea bass
- Fish oil
This category includes 8 water-soluble substances, each of which has its own role in the process of increasing the level of the hormone. If there are few vitamins of this group, the male body produces an excess of estrogen and prolactin. They are able to suppress testosterone synthesis. In addition, B vitamins are needed for the normal function of the heart, nervous system, liver and other organs.
Testosterone Boosting Foods
Note! Good nutrition also plays a huge role in hormone production.
What vitamins in food increase its production? These include:
- Seafood. They contain polyunsaturated acids, which are very useful for men. In order not to lose the benefit of such products, it is necessary to cook them either steamed or baked.
- Fruits, berries, as well as vegetables reduce blood sugar and cholesterol, and, therefore, activate the production of testosterone.
- Greens. Parsley, celery, spinach, etc. are powerful natural aphrodisiacs. They must be consumed as raw salads. If they are seasoned with honey or sour cream, then the stimulating effect on the reproductive system only intensifies.
- Fiber, which is found in cereals, has a beneficial effect on the hormonal background of the body. It is useful to eat porridge: pearl barley, millet, buckwheat.
- Nuts: walnuts, cedar, almonds, pistachios are natural aphrodisiacs. They can be successfully combined with honey, which has a beneficial effect on the sexual capabilities of men.
- Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame seeds are also recommended for regular use to activate potency and produce the hormone necessary for these purposes.
The multivitamin complex is highly balanced and is developed taking into account medical recommendations on the combination of certain substances.
These vitamins that increase testosterone contain components useful for the male hormone:
The maximum effect is achieved with careful observance of the instructions for use: a separate tablet with a unique composition is shown for morning, afternoon and evening.
The intake of vitamin-mineral complexes serves as a good prevention of testosterone deficiency in the male body, which is necessary to maintain reproductive function and sexual activity.
Approach the choice of the complex carefully, studying in detail the instructions and composition. The effectiveness of the complex will depend on the correct composition. Take care of yourself. Be healthy!
Popular vitamin and mineral preparations
Among the popular vitamins for increasing testosterone are:
- Mens Formula "More Than Multivitamins." The American-made product contains not only vitamins, but also a variety of useful substances (zinc, selenium, potassium, magnesium, iodine). Vitamins prevent the occurrence of vitamin deficiency. They are used in the treatment of various diseases of the genitourinary system,
- "Potential forte." The product contains: tocopherol, vitamin PP, zinc. The preparation also contains other useful ingredients for the body: ginseng root, clam extract,
- Bio-Max. It is recommended for men who seek to make up for testosterone deficiency through sports training. "Bio-Max" helps to increase endurance, helps to strengthen the immune system, charges the body with positive energy,
- "Selmevit." Vitamins allow you to normalize the process of testosterone production, disrupted as a result of the influence of adverse environmental factors. "Selmevit" helps to improve metabolism in the body,
- Tribestan The drug helps to improve the qualitative composition of sperm, helps to increase sexual desire,
- "Testosterone Enanthate." Dietary supplement is actively used by men who are actively involved in sports. Testosterone Enanthate helps restore sex hormones,
- Yohimbe Forte. The drug is manufactured by Evalar. Yohimbe-forte is available in capsule form for internal use. The composition of the product contains: selenium, extract obtained from yohimbe bark, ginseng root. The drug is taken if the representative of the stronger sex has erectile dysfunction, a weakening of potency. The recommended duration of taking “Yohimbe-forte” is 30 days,
- "Parity". It is available in capsule form. The “Parity” contains euricoma extract, ginger root, vitamin E, selenium, zinc. The tool activates the production of testosterone, enhances potency. It is recommended to take one capsule of "Parity" once a day. The average duration of admission is 2-3 weeks.
According to scientific research, vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. These trace elements are needed for strengthening, growth and development of bone tissue. When vitamin D is deficient in the human body, a deficiency of the above substances is also observed. In this case, testosterone takes on the function of “servicing” the bones, so a decrease in the concentration of vitamin D invariably leads to a decrease in the level of the hormone.
Bio-Max is a drug produced in the form of effervescent tablets. It was originally developed as a general strengthening agent, however, the presence in it of a large amount of almost all the substances necessary to increase testosterone allows the multivitamin complex to be used to restore the normal level of androgen.
It is especially effective in combination with physical activity: it additionally increases endurance reserves and gives energy.
Other ways to increase testosterone
In addition to vitamins for raising testosterone in men, there are other ways to increase the content of sex hormone:
- The presence of full sleep. With systematic lack of sleep, the process of producing testosterone in the body may be disrupted,
- Overweight elimination. If a man has excess body weight, not only does the level of testosterone decrease, but the process of its production is disrupted
- Balanced diet. In the diet of the representative of the stronger sex, products that contribute to an increase in the content of testosterone should be present,
- Rejection of bad habits. Smoking and alcohol abuse have a negative effect on the reproductive system,
- Performing special physical exercises. Strength exercises, lifting the bar have a beneficial effect on the production of testosterone. At the same time, sports training should be given at least 50 minutes. Classes should be held three times a week.
To increase testosterone levels, you can prepare decoctions and tinctures based on the following medicinal plants:
- Ginseng. The medicinal plant has a beneficial effect on the functions of the central nervous system. Grass has a pronounced tonic effect. The plant helps increase potency. Ginseng is used for male infertility, worsening erection. As part of the medicinal herb contains a large number of saponins. Ginseng helps increase sperm motility. The medicinal plant can improve blood circulation in the pelvic area, which leads to the appearance of persistent erection. The effectiveness of ginseng is largely due to its vasodilating effect. Medicinal grass slows down the aging process. Ginseng improves memory, increases concentration, normalizes metabolic processes,
- Tribulus creeping. The plant activates the process of androgen synthesis. The medicinal herb is rich in alkaloids, glycosides, saponins, unsaturated fatty acids, tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C. A useful plant helps to normalize hormonal balance,
- Turmeric. A medicinal plant prevents inflammation in the muscle tissue.
Against the background of a slowdown in estrogen synthesis with the use of turmeric, testosterone is normalized. With a decrease in the level of free estrogens, a signal about a deficiency of steroid hormones is sent to the brain. As a result, the secretion of the LH hormone increases, which provokes the stimulation of the testosterone synthesis process. A man can make coffee with turmeric. The drink speeds up the process of burning calories, normalizes blood circulation, helps to remove excess fluid from the body, prevents the formation of adipose tissue,
- Ginger. A medicinal plant helps to neutralize the negative effects of free radicals,
- Eleutherococcus. The plant is effective with low testosterone levels, the presence of problems in the intimate sphere, overwork, high blood sugar. The use of funds made on the basis of Eleutherococcus should be abandoned with increased sensitivity to the components of the medicinal plant. It is recommended to refrain from using the drug for people suffering from insomnia, hypertension.
A man is recommended to adjust his diet. To do this, periodically eat seafood. Many vitamins are also found in meat: both steamed and baked.
The stronger sex should pay attention to seaweed. This food product is enriched with vitamin D.
To increase testosterone levels, some spices that can reduce estrogen activity are also useful. Nuts in combination with honey provide the body with enough zinc.
The question of choosing the appropriate funds should be approached carefully. It is recommended that you carefully read the instructions for the drug.
Before taking vitamins that increase testosterone in men, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Appropriate medications can cause side effects. Vitamins to increase testosterone can be taken as a preventative measure to maintain high sexual activity. Means prevent the deficiency of sex hormone in the body.
The most powerful antioxidant that cleanses the body of toxins. Also, this vitamin normalizes blood sugar and performs protective functions. It is an increased concentration of sugar that leads to a decrease in libido and male potency. In this sense, vitamin E acts as an assistant to insulin. But all the same, Vitamin E also forms a kind of barrier that prevents insulin from inhibiting the production of the hormone.
It can be safely stated that many vitamins and minerals are associated with testosterone, or rather, with its production. Therefore, it is very important to carefully select a diet, taking into account all of the above tips and recommendations.
If necessary, you can purchase high-quality vitamin preparations or biologically active additives necessary for the production of testosterone in a pharmacy.
These vitamins for raising testosterone have been specifically developed to affect male sexual function.
At the heart of the Tribestan complex are creeping Tribulus, known as a powerful stimulator of androgen production. A similar effect is provided by the high content of ascorbic acid, selenium and zinc in the plant.
The appointment of vitamins for raising testosterone is the responsibility of the doctor. It also determines the scheme, dose and duration of the course. Often it is vitamins that are used to increase testosterone levels, since hormonal drugs have many side effects and contraindications.
The most effective tools that increase the synthesis of testosterone are vitamin complexes from components of plant origin. These include:
A bioactive supplement created more for athletes. A positive effect on the level of androgens is provided by the presence of zinc, tocopherol and vitamin B3.
The complex is based on extracts of green mollusk, Siberian ginseng and yohimbe. All natural product.
The natural basis of "Arimatest" helps to build muscle and stimulates the synthesis of luteinizing hormone, this spurs the testes to produce testosterone. Also, dehydrotase was included in the composition of the drug. It reduces the concentration of female hormones because it blocks the enzyme aromatase.
Arimatest is available in two forms: tablets and capsules. The tablet form of the drug is taken twice a day: the tablet is placed under the tongue and wait for its complete dissolution. Capsules "Arimatesta" drink 2 times a day (morning and evening), washed down with water.
Folk remedies and food
In addition to ready-made vitamin complexes to restore the level of androgens, it is possible to resort to traditional medicine or a specialized diet.
It is recommended to prepare decoctions, infusions and tinctures based on the following medicinal plants:
- Ginseng - stimulates the central nervous system and accelerates the biochemical reactions of the body,
- Tribulus Tribulus - activates the synthesis of androgens,
- Muira Puama - an exotic plant that naturally enhances the production of male sex hormone,
- Turmeric - added to meat or fish will help to cope with a lack of hormone,
- Eleutherococcus root - tincture provides increased testosterone production,
- Ginger - in addition to the main effect, suppresses the negative effect of free radicals,
- Fenugreek - restores hormones and increases sexual desire,
- Lovage - stops the process of sexual aging,
- Safflower Leuzea - alcohol tincture will be needed to restore testosterone levels.
Changing your diet also helps you cope with difficulties. It is necessary to eat regularly:
- Seafood and oysters, the latter should be eaten in the spring,
- Steamed or baked lean meat
- Sea fish rich in minerals, in particular vitamin D,
- Spices that reduce the activity of estrogen in the male body,
- Nuts combined with honey - have a huge supply of zinc,
- Eggs are a pure source of the substance from which testosterone is synthesized,
- Turnip is a vegetable that generally has a positive effect on sexual function,
- Beans - a variety of legumes, a storehouse of zinc and other vitamins.
These are effervescent tablets that include vitamins and minerals. They neutralize free radicals and improve the stamina of the body. The main components of Arnebia are L-carnitine (actively breaks down fat) and vitamin C (suppresses cortisol, which inhibits testosterone). Take the drug 1 tablet per day, after dissolving it in 250 ml of water at room temperature. The course of admission is 30 days.
The problem of low testosterone is widely discussed in male communities. Often, vitamin complexes are called the optimal solution to combat the deficiency. This is because food additives are a relative innovation for our country, and many have been familiar with vitamins since childhood.
Multivitamin complexes receive various reviews, there are also negative comments, however, it is important to remember that if a serious organic pathology became the cause of androgen deficiency, then minerals and vitamins will not become a panacea.
It is necessary to treat the main disease with the prescribed drugs, and take additional medications as a strengthening agent that increases the speed of recovery and strengthens the body.
The tool is a bioactive additive, including such components:
- yohimbe bark extract,
- euricoma root
- antlers of maral.
The product is available in capsule form. If you take 1 pc of dietary supplements daily, this will help increase the concentration of the hormone and improve the function of the reproductive system. Duration of admission is 15 days.
Testosterone Growth Substances
Vitamins for raising testosterone are extremely important, but they are not the only ones that affect the process. In addition to vitamins, a man needs trace elements. First of all, it is zinc, selenium, as well as the amino acid arginine.
This is an extremely valuable element for men. It is the "building base" for testosterone and contributes to its "transformation" from estrogen. The systematic administration of zinc preparations has a positive effect on reproductive function and serves as a prophylaxis of prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
This trace element is actively involved in the formation of testosterone. In addition, it supports the normal functioning of the reproductive organs, improves sperm quality and is used in the treatment of infertility in men. Taking selenium preparations is an effective prevention of prostate cancer. The daily norm of selenium for men is 70-100 mcg.
The level of sex hormone testosterone plays an extremely important role for men. The hormone testosterone forms the male appearance and even character traits, and most importantly - is responsible for sexual desire and successful conception.
If the level of the hormone testosterone is not sufficiently raised, then the couple may experience serious problems with the onset of pregnancy. You can solve this problem if you increase the level of male hormone.
Special vitamins, the action of which is aimed at increasing sex hormone, will help to do this.
Such vitamins will be especially relevant and useful for men in the age category older than years.
Indeed, according to statistics, already starting at the age of thirty, the level of testosterone begins to gradually, but steadily decline.
Therefore, if a man wants to lead a normal intimate life and maintain reproductive function until old age, then vitamins for testosterone are simply necessary for him.
Testosterone is responsible for building and increasing muscle mass.
Such vitamins are used not only to increase libido, but also provide an increased chance of a successful conception, the birth of a fully developed healthy baby. In order to clearly understand why you need to increase testosterone levels with the help of additional elements, consider the main functions that this hormone performs in the body of a man:
- Increasing and increasing the percentage of muscle mass.
- Normalization of metabolic processes.
- Increased sex drive.
- Strengthening bone tissue structures.
- Increased erectile function.
- An increase in the number of motile sperm.
- Increased ability of male germ cells to successfully fertilize.
- Prevention of diseases of a cardiovascular nature.
In addition, testosterone in men is responsible for the formation of character traits such as risk, courage, excitement, adventurism, activity and initiative.
Male sex hormone at the proper level helps to improve the quality of life of the stronger sex, can increase its duration. Young people with low testosterone have a high tendency to develop a number of diseases and pathological changes.
It is precisely to achieve such results that men are recommended to take vitamins that will help raise and increase the level of sex hormone.
Vitamins for raising and increasing testosterone for the stronger sex can be taken periodically for preventive purposes.
However, there are cases when it is simply necessary to raise and increase the level of sex hormone. Experts highlight some signs that indicate that a man needs to take special vitamins and increase testosterone levels in the blood. The following factors can be attributed to them:
- Unreasonable anxiety and irritability.
- Depressive conditions.
- Erectile dysfunction and decreased sexual desire.
- Decrease in muscle mass.
- The percentage of adipose tissue increases.
- Violation of intellectual abilities.
- Decreased ability to concentrate and remember new information.
- Problems with natural conception.
In the presence of the signs listed above, special vitamins and mineral complexes will help increase male strength and increase the chances of a successful conception. In addition, doctors recommend that the patient pay special attention to the daily diet, because you can raise the level of sex hormones with the help of certain products.
With a lack of testosterone in the body, a man has increased fatigue.
This valuable conditionally essential amino acid positively affects male potency and provides normal puberty in boys. Since ejaculate is 80% protein, arginine is indispensable for the formation of high-quality seminal fluid. But the amount of amino acid coming from outside must be regulated. The dose of this acid should not exceed 15 g, otherwise side effects are possible: weakness, nausea, flatulence, diarrhea, low blood pressure.
What to choose for male power
It is possible to raise and increase the level of testosterone indices only if the following microelements are present in a man’s body in the proper amount:
It is also necessary to increase the daily dose of such vitamins:
Consider the action of each of them in more detail. How does vitamin b work? Vitamins of group B contribute to increased sexual desire, help to increase erectile function.
In addition, this element normalizes the functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, increases the production of germ cells.
To increase its percentage in the body, it is recommended to include in your diet products such as fish, carrots, nuts, dairy and especially dairy products.
How does vitamin C work? Vitamins of group C strengthen the nervous and immune system, have a pronounced antioxidant effect, increase the body's own defenses. With their regular use in a sufficient dosage, the level of sex hormones begins to rise. A large amount of this element is found in citrus fruits, cabbage, herbs and berries.
How does vitamin D group work? Vitamin D contributes to the proper and active absorption of calcium, helps to raise and increase the production of testosterone in men. To increase the level of this element, men need to include in their daily diet products such as eggs, cottage cheese and other dairy products, fish.
How does vitamin E work? Vitamins of group E contribute to the normalization of blood sugar in the stronger sex. This element has important protective functions.
After all, it creates a specific protective barrier that does not allow insulin to have a destructive effect on testosterone, vitamins E help to increase and increase the level of sexual desire with a concomitant increase in the quality of intimate life.
Vitamin E is taken to normalize blood sugar.
Let's look in more detail what trace elements and minerals a man needs to take in order to increase the level of sex hormone:
- Selenium - helps raise testosterone levels. Its regular use in the form of additional additives in the age category over 40 is necessary to improve the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of seminal fluid.
- The use of zinc helps to increase testosterone and its transformation from estrogen. Zinc can be increased with foods such as fish, nuts, oysters, cheeses, legumes and seafood, as well as taking special vitamin-mineral complexes.
- Arginine is a valuable amino acid that is simply necessary to maintain the strength and health of the stronger sex for many years.
Mens Formula Tools
“More than multivitamins” - a medication manufactured by Pharma-Med (USA). It includes vitamins A, C, D3, E, group B and trace elements Zn, Se, K, Mg, Cr, I, biotin, betaine, L-glutathione. It is used to strengthen the body and in the treatment of pathologies of the urogenital system. Take this tool one month, 2 times a day, one tablet.
Potential Forte is produced both by Pharma-Med (USA) and the Russian Vita-Farm plant. Release form - 30 capsules in a jar. The components of the product are Zn, arginine, tocopherol, vitamin B3, PP, ginseng, sassaparil and green clam extract. This dietary supplement has a complex effect and is suitable for the treatment of pathologies of the urogenital system. The course of admission is one month, but can be increased to 3 months.
Vitamin-mineral complexes, the action of which is aimed at increasing testosterone levels, should be prescribed by a qualified specialist, taking into account the individual characteristics and age category of the patient.
It is not recommended to use hormonal preparations to raise the level of sex hormones, since this kind of remedy has a lot of contraindications and side effects, which means it can have an extremely negative effect on your health.
A good effect can be obtained by preparations that include components of exclusively plant character in their composition. The following complexes can be attributed to such funds:
Determine the optimal dosage and duration of the therapeutic course for a man will help a qualified specialist, individually!
The drug consists solely of herbal ingredients.
A bit about nutrition
In order to maintain normal testosterone levels, representatives of the stronger sex should pay special attention to their diet. Experts advise their patients to observe the following, extremely simple recommendations:
- Avoid overeating.
- Limit as much as possible the content of estrogen-rich soy products in the daily diet.
- Increase the percentage of carbohydrate-rich foods, in particular meat.
- Limit sweets and pastries.
- Observe the optimal drinking regimen by drinking at least 2 liters of fluid throughout the day.
- Refuse to drink carbonated and alcoholic beverages, or at least limit their quantity.
Now let's look at which testosterone boosting products should always be present on the table for a real man:
- Greens, cheese, fish, broccoli, cauliflower.
- Vegetable oil, eggs, nuts, peas, cottage cheese, milk.
- Seafood, pork, chicken, beef.
In order to always be healthy and sexually attractive, it is important for the stronger sex to follow these recommendations:
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Lead a mobile lifestyle.
- Avoid overheating of the testes.
- Lead a regular intimate life.
- Visit a urologist regularly.
- Avoid hypothermia.
- Do not overwork.
- Sleep at least 8 hours throughout the day.
- Avoid stressful situations and psycho-emotional shocks.
Testosterone is necessary for those members of the stronger sex who want to always remain courageous and sexually attractive.
Vitamins that raise testosterone are recommended for men in the age category over 40 to improve the quality of their intimate life, increase the chances of having a successful conception and giving birth to a healthy baby!
Men can get the proper amount of vitamins thanks to a proper, balanced diet, also taking special vitamin-mineral complexes.
Product of the company "Medana Pharma" (Poland). It is released in the form of drops for internal use. The active substance of the drug is colecalciferol (vitamin D3). "Aquadetrim" is prescribed to eliminate vitamin deficiency and improve testosterone synthesis. Drink dietary supplements for 1-1.5 months.
With reduced testosterone, it is not necessary to be treated without fail with tablets. Sometimes vitamins and dietary supplements can significantly improve the condition.
What vitamins for increasing testosterone in men exist?
Testosterone belongs to the group of steroid hormones necessary for the male body for normal life and reproductive functions.
This element takes part in the formation of endurance, strength and muscle mass.
Numerous factors can reduce the amount of this substance in the body, including the negative effects of the environment, poor nutrition, and constant emotional and physical stress. Testosterone can be replenished with special drugs, products, and lifestyle changes.
Vitamin complex for men No. 1 on the market!
How can men increase testosterone?
To increase the production of testosterone in the male body can be in numerous natural ways. An exception are situations when internal systems are affected by chronic pathologies.
- In this case, it will be possible to replenish the supply of a substance only by taking specialized drugs.
- Without the presence of such a factor, it is possible to correct the level of an element in the body by special physical exercises, lifestyle changes and dietary adjustments.
- Natural ways to increase testosterone in men:
- full sleep (constant lack of sleep negatively affects the process of testosterone production by the body, this substance is formed when the human body is at rest, the formation of a larger amount of the element occurs in the phase of deep sleep),
- overweight elimination (if there is excess weight in a man, not only the level of testosterone decreases, but there is a violation of the process of its production by the body, adipose tissue turns male sex hormones into female ones),
- proper nutrition (for the full working capacity of the male body, certain elements obtained from food are needed, an improper diet can cause a sharp decrease in testosterone, ingredients must be present on the men’s menu that can improve the production of substances necessary for male health),
- bad habits (smoking and drinking alcohol act on a man’s body on the principle of gaining excess weight, bad habits contribute to changing male hormones to female estrogens, to eliminate this effect, measures must be taken to eliminate tobacco and alcohol from life or to minimize their use),
- special exercise (the ability of physical exercises with weights to exert a positive effect on testosterone production is one of the scientifically proven facts, men are recommended to include large muscle training, strength exercises, a bench press and a deadlift in the training program, classes should be carried out at most three times a week, the duration of one training must be at least one hour).
Exercises to strengthen triceps, biceps, calves and the press do not affect the level of testosterone. Only training aimed at large muscle groups - the back, chest and legs can increase its content in the body.
On this topic, watch the video:
What vitamins are there to raise hormone levels?
The production of testosterone is particularly influenced by certain vitamins that the body receives from food or from other sources. Men who control the level of this substance need to pay attention to replenishing not only vital components - zinc, iron, copper, calcium phosphorus, etc. Vitamins of groups B, C and D play an important role in the assimilation of these elements.
Vitamin B affects the level of zinc in the body of a manthe lack of which can provoke abnormalities in the reproductive system.
This substance takes part in numerous biochemical processes, including increasing and improving the synthesis of sex hormones. Sources of vitamin B are citrus fruits, fish oil, fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and berries.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which affects the production of insulin in the male body. The substance is necessary for the normal performance of all internal systems.
The component strengthens muscle and bone tissue, increases endurance, accelerates the process of muscle building. The effectiveness of exercise directly affects the supply of vitamin C in the body of a man. A high concentration of the substance is found in rosehips, citrus fruits, peppers, sea buckthorn and currants.
The main role of vitamin D in the body is to participate in the process of calcium absorption., but for men, this substance is a means of suppressing estrogen, which in turn is able to lower testosterone.
The component has an effect on hormones and reproductive function. Vitamin D is found in large quantities in sunlight. Some foodstuffs can fill up its supply in the body - sea bass, egg yolk, fish oil, liver, butter, etc.
REFERENCE. Vitamins B, C and D are available as stand-alone preparations. Gelatin capsules are sold in pharmacies at an affordable price, but they replenish the body's supply of these substances in a short period of time.
In most cases, it is not possible to solve the problem of a lack of vitamins in the body with food. The maximum effect can only be achieved with complex therapy, including lifestyle changes, diet and physical activity adjustments, as well as taking special medications intended for men and increasing testosterone levels.
Examples of drugs to increase testosterone for men:
- Duovit for men (The combined vitamin complex not only replenishes the supply of vitamins in a man’s body, but also improves sperm quality, potency and increases the amount of male hormones).
- Bio max (The drug is especially recommended for men who are trying to replenish testosterone through exercise.
The vitamin complex increases stamina, immunity, energy reserves and has an effect on the production of male hormones).
Selmevit (The vitamin complex contains components that restore testosterone production as a result of exposure to negative external factors.
The drug improves metabolism and normalizes hormones).
About the vitamin complex Urotrin tells Pavel Burdenko, urologist, doctor of medical sciences:
“Hello, dear men! The vitamin complex for men Urotrin is an excellent tool to combat men's problems: stress at work, overweight, impotence, prostatitis, premature ejaculation and many others! Remember that we have one health, and a man cannot be called that without him. So start taking care of it before it lets you down. "Urotrin" is a great assistant to men's health at any age! ”
What products can affect its production?
In its pure form, testosterone is not found in any food product, but some of them can increase the natural production of this substance in the male body.
The more such ingredients are contained in the daily menu, the lower the risk of developing a component shortage. It is important to combine dietary changes with lifestyle adjustments.
The following foods help to increase testosterone levels:
- fish and seafood (shrimp, crab, salmon, mussels, herring, sardine tuna, etc.),
- vegetables, fruits and berries (eggplant, radishes, carrots, cabbage of any kind, zucchini, tomatoes, turnips, peaches, plums, melon, citrus fruits, persimmons, pears, cherries, etc.),
- fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, dill, spinach, parsnip, onions, etc.),
- nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts and pine nuts).
- About products that significantly increase testosterone, watch the video:
- Even if in the diet there will be a sufficient number of products that increase the rate of testosterone production, but a man’s life will be associated with constant stress or overwork, this process will be carried out at a slower pace.
- To exclude the risk of impaired potency and malfunctions in reproductive functions, a man at any age should take care of his health.
Attention should be paid to lifestyle, external factors, diet and replenishment of vital elements with the help of special vitamin complexes. Only with all these rules, you can remain an Alpha male until old age.
Urotrin is the No. 1 vitamin complex for men on the market! Overweight problems? Poor weight gain? Do you sleep badly at night? Impotence or prostatitis? Stress Finish early? Even if you just want to improve your men's health - this complex is for you!
Pavel Burdenko, urologist, doctor of medical sciences: “Today's man is faced with a huge number of threats to his health - from the wrong lifestyle to the susceptibility to various diseases - from prostatitis to oncology.
Due to the abuse of fast food, fatty foods, a sedentary lifestyle and, of course, a tremendous amount of stress, men become prostitutes and impotent by the age of 30.
Therefore, I urge all my present and future patients to take care of their health and start taking Urotrin, a natural, highly effective drug that copes with the tasks of treating and preventing the majority of male diseases known to science. ”
The composition of the product includes only natural ingredients! It includes:
- Oak Bark, Vitamin D, Creeping Tribulus
- ea also Parsley and Ginger!
And the best part! When ordering today - a special discount! Order!
What vitamins for increasing testosterone in men are best taken? Detailed review
B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins that play a large role in cellular metabolism and body improvement.
Vitamin B was discovered in 1912 by the scientist K. Funk. But after some time, scientists found out that this is not one connection.
Vitamin B is a whole complex of substances that are united by the presence of nitrogen in the molecule. The combination of these nitrogenous substances is known as B vitamins, each element of which is numbered: from B1 to B20.
Many of the vitamins of this group have not only a serial number, but also their own names.
Over time, scientists have established the exact structure of each vitamin of group B. As a result of research, it became clear that some of the substances called vitamins are not (vitamins). For example, B11 completely matches the formula with the amino acid L-carnitine.
The most famous are 8 elements: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, biotin (B7), folic acid (B9) and vitamin B12. There are also vitamins of this group: B4, B8, B13, B15, B17.
Useful properties of B vitamins
Each vitamin has its own biological value. All vitamins of this group ensure the normal functioning of the nervous system and are responsible for energy metabolism, maintain the digestive system in a normal state, increase resistance to stress, and help stabilize blood sugar levels.
Given the ability of B-vitamins to reduce the effect of stresses, they are useful and necessary for every person, and for athletes - indispensable. They also complement well the treatment of anemia, neurological and psychiatric anamnesis.
Vitamins of group B act more effectively together than the work of each vitamin B separately.
The activity of the immune system and the efficiency of the processes of growth and reproduction of cells also largely depend on the presence of B vitamins.
Vitamin B deficiency
A lack of vitamins in this group leads to a violation of the nervous system, insomnia, the condition of the skin (itching, burning sensation, goosebumps, dryness) worsens, muscle atrophy, numbness of the arms and legs, muscle inflammation, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations with the slightest physical exertion , lack of appetite, early skin aging, liver enlargement, hair loss (calorizator). Also, with a lack of vitamins of this complex, photosensitivity, increased fatigue, dizziness appear.
Excess B vitamins in the body
Hypervitaminosis (overabundance of vitamins) of group B is very dangerous. When using excessive doses, the development of intoxication of the human body occurs. Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 can cause liver dystrophy. B6 and B12 are the most toxic. B1, B2, B6 and B12 with an overabundance cause allergic reactions.
An excess of B-vitamins has similar symptoms, as with its deficiency:
- Redness of the skin
- Dizziness and headaches
- Upset stool, abdominal pain
- Tingling sensation and hypersensitivity
- Sleep disturbance (insomnia)
- Cramps in the calf muscles
Each vitamin from group B can cause symptoms of hypervitaminosis characteristic only for this.
Harmful properties of B vitamins
Vitamins of group B should be taken only as part of the complex, since prolonged use of individual vitamins of this group in large quantities can cause a disease caused by a lack of other vitamins.
Important! When consuming B vitamins, urine turns dark yellow and has a specific smell.
Below are all the vitamins of group B, each one you can enter and read more about it.
|Vitamin B||Vitamin Functions||Food source|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||Participates in the conversion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy||Buckwheat, oatmeal, wholemeal bread, green peas|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||Indispensable in all types of metabolic processes of the body, normalizes the condition of the skin, visual functions, mucous membranes, participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin||Dairy products, eggs, yeast, liver meat, cabbage of all kinds, buckwheat, pasta, white bread.|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin, Niacin, Vitamin PP)||Synthesizes proteins and fats, releases energy from all potassium-containing nutrients||Yeast, nuts, liver, fish, milk, egg yolk, legumes, buckwheat, green vegetables|
|Vitamin B4 (Choline)||Reduces blood sugar, protects cell membranes from destruction and damage, has calming properties, normalizes fat metabolism and helps weight loss||Egg yolk, liver, kidneys, cottage cheese, cheese, unrefined vegetable oils, legumes, cabbage, spinach|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate)||Participates in the formation of "good" cholesterol, releases food energy||Poultry, liver, green peas, buckwheat, oatmeal, green vegetables, fish roe, hazelnuts|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||Regulates the activity of the nervous system, participates in the regeneration of red blood cells, carbohydrate metabolism, hemoglobin synthesis, promotes the formation of antibodies||Potatoes, hazelnuts, walnuts, spinach, carrots, cabbage, legumes, cereals, strawberries, oranges, tomatoes, dairy products, meat, liver, fish|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin, Vitamin H, Coenzyme R)||Essential for healthy skin and hair, promotes healing of sweat glands, nerve tissue and bone marrow||Yeast, tomatoes, spinach, soybeans, egg yolk, mushrooms, liver, kidneys|
|Vitamin B8 (Inositol, Inositol, Inositol Droretinol)||Promotes weight loss, regulates cholesterol, prevents the development of atherosclerosis, stimulates the brain||Brewer's yeast, wheat bran, wheat germ, beef heart, oranges, green peas, brains, ordinary flour bread|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid, Vitamin M)||With its help, nucleic acid is formed and cell division occurs, red blood cells are formed||Green leafy vegetables, honey, citrus fruits, legumes, yeast, wholemeal flour, liver|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||It helps the formation of red blood cells, promotes the growth and activity of the nervous system||Contained only in animal products (meat, liver, eggs)|
|Vitamin B13 (Orotic Acid, Uracil Carboxylic Acid)||Improves reproductive health, has a beneficial effect on the development of the fetus during pregnancy, normalizes liver function||Root crops of plants, whey, liquid part of sour or curdled milk|
|Vitamin B15 (Pangamic Acid, Calcium Pangamate)||It improves lipid metabolism, lowers blood cholesterol, increases oxygen uptake by tissues, eliminates hypoxia, speeds up recovery processes, increases cell lifespan, protects the liver from cirrhosis||Plant seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower), brewer's yeast, whole brown rice, whole grains, melon, watermelon, apricot kernels, nuts, liver, blood|
|Vitamin B17 (Laitral)||It has analgesic properties, improves metabolism, relieves hypertension, arthritis and slows down the aging process.||Seeds of apricots, apples, cherries, peaches, plums|
For more information about B vitamins, see the video of Kozmina Galina Borisovna, a general practitioner entitled “Deficiency of B vitamins - a 21st century problem. Lecture number 2 "