How to quickly remove the symptoms of hemorrhoids
✅The most effective ways to reduce the discomfort associated with HEMORROID: use a sitz bath, apply cool witch hazel, or mix the salts of epsom and glycerin, apply ice packs and cold compresses, or apply pure aloe vera or coconut oil
Despite the fact that they are not life threatening, hemorrhoids can cause pain and affect your daily activities. They most often affect adults 45-65 years old, but can also occur in younger adults and children. Despite the fact that they are common among both women and men, women have an increased risk of their occurrence during pregnancy due to pressure from bearing a child and stress during childbirth.
Hemorrhoids: what is it, symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
- What is hemorrhoids?
- The best tips for relieving hemorrhoids pain at home
- The thing is how you sit
- Do not use these agents to treat hemorrhoids pain.
- Non-surgical care for hemorrhoids
- When to see a doctor
In one retrospective study using compensation claims data in 33034 patients in Taiwan, researchers evaluated the relationship between hemorrhoids and the subsequent development of coronary heart disease.
Over a 12-year follow-up period, they found that people with hemorrhoids had a 127% higher risk of developing coronary heart disease compared with patients without hemorrhoids.
What is hemorrhoids?
To understand how to prevent hemorrhoids and why these tips will help relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it, it is useful to know exactly what it is and how it is formed.
There are veins inside the anus and lower part of the rectum. When those of them that are in the wall of the rectum or anus swell or become inflamed, they turn into internal hemorrhoidal nodes. You cannot see or feel these nodes, but if they become irritated by tension, bleeding can occur.
Hemorrhoids can also form under the skin around the anus, then this is called external hemorrhoids. When the nodes become irritated, they cause itching or bleeding. In some cases, hemorrhoids can be asymptomatic and painless, and you will not know what you have if the doctor does not conduct an examination.
Symptoms may include:
- Bright red blood after bowel movement on toilet paper
- Itching in the anus
- A lump outside the anus, which sometimes has to be inserted inward after a bowel movement
- Redness, soreness, and swelling around the anus
- Pain around the anus when sitting
Hemorrhoidal nodes are similar to varicose veins in the legs. In other words, the veins bulge and swell, sometimes in response to increased intra-abdominal pressure.
The best tips for relieving hemorrhoids pain at home
When you experience pain and discomfort from hemorrhoids, most likely you will want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. In some cases, remedies can be found in the kitchen cabinet.
Use bidet - Since hemorrhoids are irritated veins, using a bidet is an effective, less annoying and inexpensive way to clean the anus after defecation. If it is not already there, you can buy a safe and easy self-installation kit for the toilet.
Soften your chair - Since hemorrhoids are exacerbated by tension during bowel movements, it is very important to maintain soft stools. An important strategy is to eat enough fiber.The fiber is of two types: easily soluble in water and insoluble, which does not change when passing through the rectum.
Drink enough water - Constipation is the result of hard, dry stools that go away and irritate the rectum. One of the most common causes is dehydration.
Drinking enough water is a key component of optimal health and, according to a Harvard University study, 54.5% of children and adolescents are chronically dehydrated. It affects health and performance.
Try using a highchair - Sitting on the toilet is not the best position that can contribute to difficulties during bowel movements, which leads to hemorrhoids and other problems, such as urological disorders, prolapse of the rectum and anal fissures.
Squatting puts your digestive system in an anatomically correct position, which facilitates bowel movements and reduces constipation. Squatting on the toilet requires strength, flexibility and balance. Another option is to use a highchair, which will help you to take the right position.
Limit toilet time - Sitting on the toilet for a long time puts additional pressure on the hemorrhoidal nodes, increasing irritation of the veins and, therefore, worsening the symptoms. Limit the time in the toilet to what is required to complete the bowel movement.
Apply cool witch hazel “Although there is no scientific evidence of the benefits of witch hazel, it has been used in folk medicine for many decades.” The Cleveland Clinic reports that it contains tannins and oil, which can help reduce inflammation, and some say that it tightens the skin, being a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
Natural witch hazel - It is an astringent that helps tighten tissues and has antioxidant properties, according to one study. It helps to reduce pain, itching and bleeding until the hemorrhoid disappears, but provides only relief of symptoms and cannot accelerate healing.
Aloe vera - It has anti-inflammatory properties, and some over-the-counter hemorrhoid creams and pads are saturated with it to relieve inflammation of blood-filled veins.
The Cleveland Clinic reports that there are no ongoing studies confirming the effectiveness of its use in hemorrhoids, but aloe vera has been shown to be beneficial for other inflammatory skin diseases, and it is recommended to try it, provided that it is pure aloe and not used in cream or pads with other ingredients .
Epsom Salt and Glycerin - This home remedy can help with painful hemorrhoidal nodes and just cook it yourself. Mix 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts with 2 tablespoons of glycerin. Place on a gauze napkin over the painful area and leave for 20 minutes. Repeat every four to six hours until the pain goes away.
Coconut oil - This natural moisturizer also has anti-inflammatory properties. Applying coconut oil will help reduce irritation and swelling and a desire to scratch oneself.
Ice packs - Ice packs and cold compresses can help fight pain, inflammation, and swelling. Do not apply ice cubes directly to the skin; first wrap them in a small towel to prevent damage. Leave them on for about 15 minutes and continue to apply every one to two hours until the pain subsides.
Casual clothes - You can support healing by wearing loose clothing that does not rub. This prevents the hemorrhoid from becoming irritated by excess sweat and relieves symptoms.
The thing is how you sit
The word sitz comes from the German verb "sitzen", which means "sit".A sitz bath is also called a thigh bath and is a type of soaking that affects only the hips and buttocks.
The goal is to accelerate the healing of patients who have undergone rectal surgery or hemorrhoids, uterine colic or prostate infection.
Warm sitting baths are one of the easiest and most effective ways to reduce hemorrhoids pain. This is a European tradition in which only the pelvis and abdominal region are immersed in water. Others use a cool sitting bath to relieve constipation or tone the muscles of the bladder or intestines.
In some cases, you may feel dizzy when getting up from a hot sitting bath, but with hemorrhoids inode must be warm. A sitz bath can relieve itching, irritation, and spasms of the sphincter muscles that come with pain from hemorrhoids.
You can use a small plastic portable bath that can be installed above the toilet seat, or you can use a regular bathtub that is several inches full of warm water. Many experts recommend a 20-minute bath after each bowel movement, in addition to two to three throughout the day, to relieve hemorrhoids.
After taking a bath, gently pat the area. Do not rub, it irritates the hemorrhoids. Alternatively, you can use the cold air from the hair dryer to dry. Soaking in warm water helps to heal wounds faster, speeding up blood circulation.
Do not use these agents to treat hemorrhoids pain.
In addition to the pain reduction methods listed above, there are a few things you should avoid, as they worsen symptoms and discomfort.. As mentioned above, refuse to use any soap products on the affected area, as they dry the skin and increase the risk of bleeding.
Moreover, Commercial baby wipes and scented toilet paper are annoying and can increase itching and pain. Some people suggest using apple cider vinegar, but the Cleveland Clinic recommends avoiding this, as it can burn irritated skin and aggravate problems over time.
Since there are several other natural strategies for relieving symptoms, reasonably stay away from apple cider vinegar. Tea tree oil is another antiseptic and anti-inflammatory essential oil that some recommend to relieve symptoms.
However, since this strategy has not been well studied, experts recommend avoiding it. Do not wait if you need to go to the toilet. When you put off going to the restroom, passing a chair is difficult. This increases the pressure, deformity and symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Instead, consider creating a schedule to make bowel movements regular. When hemorrhoids become inflamed and irritated, it is best to avoid blood thinnerssuch as aspirin, if possible, as they increase the risk of bleeding.
Non-surgical care for hemorrhoids
There are several types of non-surgical treatments your doctor can use to get rid of hemorrhoids.. Before carrying out any of them, discuss the pros and cons of each method with your doctor and make sure that this is a comfortable option for you.
One of my favorite preventative methods is use of polyphenolic bioflavonoid rutin, which is a more powerful derivative of quercetin. It treats hemorrhoids, naturally stabilizing and contracting the walls of blood vessels.
- Rubber bandaging - This procedure is used in the doctor’s office to treat prolapsing or bleeding internal hemorrhoids. During the procedure, a special rubber band is placed at the base of the hemorrhoid and stops the blood supply.
Within a week, the bandaged area dries and falls off, leaving scar tissue. This procedure has the lowest risk of relapse, but is not suitable for those who use anticoagulants or people with blood flow disorders.
It can also lead to increased bleeding, pain, and blood clots or infections. If you have several hemorrhoidal nodes, the procedure will need to be repeated. Specialized equipment is used, and the doctor will monitor your condition, in no case do not try to do this at home.
- Infrared coagulation - This procedure can be used to treat small hemorrhoids. The doctor uses a tool that directs infrared light. Heat causes the formation of scar tissue, which stops blood circulation and usually reduces the node. A local anesthetic will be used to reduce discomfort.
With multiple nodes, you may need several procedures. The recovery period takes several days, and care must be taken to reduce constipation and tension to prevent scar discrepancy.
- Sclerotherapy - During this procedure, the doctor injects the solution directly into the site, causing a local reaction and ultimately reducing it. The procedure is effective and safe for people with cirrhosis who have bleeding hemorrhoidal nodes, in which case it is preferable to dressing.
Despite treatment, there is a risk that hemorrhoids will return in a few years, and some experts believe that the procedure is less effective than dressing.
The main causes of hemorrhoids
To get rid of the symptoms of hemorrhoids, you must first establish the cause of the development of this disease. Symptoms of hemorrhoids should make a person think that the lifestyle he leads is fundamentally wrong. Our bad habits and the excesses that are common for a modern person lead to the development of hemorrhoids. What are the main triggering factors that give impetus to the occurrence of hemorrhoids in men and women?
- Professional activity. Hemorrhoids are considered occupational diseases for certain groups whose work involves a sedentary lifestyle, or, conversely, excessive physical exertion. For example, truck drivers and weightlifters are at risk.
- Unbalanced diet poor in fiber and oversaturated with spicy and salty foods. If you suffer from chronic constipation or frequent diarrhea, then expect the first signs of hemorrhoids to appear.
- Genetic predisposition and congenital abnormalities in the pelvic area. If many of your relatives suffer from this unpleasant problem, then it is highly likely to occur in you.
- Weakened general immunity does not affect the condition of the veins in the best way. Frequent and untreated colds can be an indirect cause of hemorrhoids.
- For women, there is another common reason - pregnancy. Almost half of women find hemorrhoids during pregnancy or immediately after childbirth. Treatment in such cases should be strictly agreed with the doctor.
As we see, it is impossible to influence only heredity. All other reasons for the development of hemorrhoids are associated with our lifestyle, which, if corrected, can get rid of the disease or prevent relapse.
When to see a doctor
In most cases, you can cure the symptoms of hemorrhoids at home using folk remedies. However, you should immediately seek medical help if you experience severe pain in the anus and bleeding, which may be associated with abdominal pain, diarrhea, or fever.
Hemorrhoidal nodes can progress to such a state that they become thrombosed. In this situation, it is pushed out of the anus and becomes filled with blood clots. This adds discomfort to everyday activities. Published by econet.ru.
The materials are for guidance only. Remember, self-medication is life-threatening, be sure to consult a doctor for advice.
Do you like the article? Write your opinion in the comments.
Subscribe to our FB:
Symptoms of the disease
Everyone knows that hemorrhoids are accompanied by unpleasant symptoms. But not everyone knows that the disease is external and internal. Pronounced symptoms are inherent in the external form of hemorrhoids.
Internal hemorrhoids have subtle symptoms. A person for a long time may not even pay attention to them. The fact is that the nucleation of hemorrhoidal cones occurs inside the rectum, while a person can only feel some discomfort. The first symptom that usually causes anxiety is the presence of blood in the stool.
At the next stage, already noticeable symptoms appear. Discomfort in the rectum and anus increases. The node during a bowel movement may go outside, but at the end of the process takes its previous position. There is also more blood secretion. This stage can no longer go unnoticed and is the reason for an immediate appeal to a specialist.
In the next stage, more serious symptoms appear that bring a lot of problems. Hemorrhoidal cones increase, which can fall out, become inflamed and significantly overshadow the patient's life. It is impossible to defeat the disease without the help of a doctor.
If a person allowed the development of hemorrhoids to the last stage, then his life turns into continuous torment. Falling out and inflamed nodes, severe pain symptoms, frequent bleeding - not a complete list of problems with running hemorrhoids
Painkillers for hemorrhoids
At home, pain can be relieved by anesthetics.. In the initial phase, discomfort can occur during bowel movements or immediately after it.
Pain is caused by poorly healing anal fissures and internal microcracks, unpleasant sensations can occur with falling hemorrhoids, friction of irritated skin on linen. Before choosing an anesthetic, it is important to determine the nature of the discomfort.
Most modern drugs have a complex effect. Depending on the composition of the tablets, ointments and rectal suppositories are capable of:
- affect the nerve endings, blocking sharp pain attacks,
- relieve hypertonicity of the intestinal walls, removing spasms,
- improve bowel movements by preventing constipation,
- disinfect tissues and block the activity of pathogenic bacteria,
- accelerate the outflow of lymph, removing swelling,
- cool fabrics, giving an instant feeling of comfort.
How to relieve hemorrhoids pain at home? Below is a list of the most popular folk recipes that will help relieve hemorrhoids pain at home quickly:
- To anesthetize hemorrhoids at home, herbal decoctions and infusions are widely used.
They are suitable for ingestion, preparation of lotions, compresses, sedentary baths and microclysters. Natural vegetable oils are also useful, not only relieving pain, but also eliminating inflammation and swelling.
To quickly relieve pain often use ice candles. A decoction of chamomile, nettle or sage is frozen in cells from under industrial suppositories.
Ready-made homemade candles are used 2-3 times a day after thorough washing of the anorectal zone. To facilitate administration, an ice candle can be lubricated with liquid paraffin or glycerin.
Suppositories relieve internal swelling, soothe pain and itching. They can not be used for an allergic reaction to cold and heavy rectal bleeding.How to anesthetize hemorrhoids at home, if there is internal damage? Use microclysters. 1 tbsp. a spoonful of wormwood is brewed with a glass of boiling water and infused for 1 hour. 50 infusions are injected into the rectum with a syringe. first you need to empty the intestines.
This procedure calms the internal nodes, removes swelling, and heals tears. It is better to do an enema before bedtime, 5-7 days in a row. How to anesthetize hemorrhoids at home quickly and without much financial cost? A simple and affordable remedy for painful swelling and falling hemorrhoidal nodes - grated potato compress.
Fresh tubers are peeled and grated. From raw potatoes, gruel is made, decomposed on a dense cotton cloth and applied to the perineum.
The compress is covered with cling film on top, you can fix the structure with an elastic bandage or linen. The compress is held for 2-4 hours, you can leave it all night. The course of treatment for hemorrhoids: 5-7 daily procedures.
Video on how to treat hemorrhoids potatoes:
How to relieve pain with hemorrhoids at home, if you think that you can not cope with the above recipes?
For gastrointestinal problems and chronic diseases, tablets or capsules should be selected with extreme caution.
List of the most popular pills for hemorrhoids pain relief at home:
- Papaverine. A single drug that relieves spasms of the intestinal wall. Improves the condition of blood vessels, stimulates normal bowel movement. It goes well with candles that include the same active ingredient. The course is prescribed individually, depending on the condition of the patient.
How to relieve pain with hemorrhoids at home in the presence of anal fissures and the external form of the disease? Use ointments against hemorrhoids, they instantly bring relief, prevent inflammation, eliminate swelling.
The most effective drugs from this group are presented below:
- Relief Advance. A powerful anesthetic with shark liver extract, cocoa butter, phenylephrine and zinc sulfate. Benzocaine is responsible for pain relief. The drug is applied to the affected skin, rubbed into the protruding nodes and injected into the anus with a cotton swab. Ointment dries inflammation and accelerates wound healing, has a disinfecting and vasoconstrictive effect. The course of treatment is up to 2 weeks, if necessary, it can be repeated.
Levomekol. The ointment contains the antibiotic levomecithin, which actively suppresses the activity of bacteria, which relieves inflammation and swelling. Used for rubbing and compresses, can be used up to 3 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
Troxevasin. A popular and inexpensive preparation in the form of a gel, the main active ingredient is venotonic troxerutin. It cools the skin well, removes burning and itching, softens tissues and is absorbed very quickly. It is used for extensive edema, has a minimum of contraindications and goes well with other drugs.
The main symptoms
An attack of hemorrhoids is accompanied by the main symptom - pinching with the external form of the disease and thrombosis with a node - with the internal.
Internallyyaya the form proceeds in 3 variants:
- with no inflammation,
- with inflammation in the nodes.
- with inflammation in the fiber under the skin.
An acute attack of hemorrhoids and its symptoms
During stool, coughing and sneezing, severe pain appears. When landing and walking, pain is also observed.
- The presence of blood in the feces. It is noticeable on paper, in the feces and underwear. An attack of hemorrhoids is accompanied by blood in only 60 percent of the population.
- Outside and inside the rectum, you can find solid blue and crimson nodes. They are also very painful.
- Desire to scratch a sore spot.
- Burning in the rectum.
- Anal hole red with edema.
- Fever, chills.
- A state of lethargy and apathy.
- Intoxication of the body, accompanied by nausea.
What to do if there is an attack of hemorrhoids? Urgently contact a specialist. After all, if you do not consult a doctor at the time, then an attack of hemorrhoids can develop into purulent complications, exhaustion and even blood poisoning.
Pain as a symptom of hemorrhoids
One of the main and most severe symptoms of hemorrhoids is pain. More than 40% of patients characterize pain as prolonged and intense, especially intensifying after bowel movement. Their intensity is explained by the fact that it is in the anal area that there is an accumulation of pain receptors.
When involved in the pathological process, they begin to send impulses to the cerebral cortex, forming an unpleasant symptom. Acute pain with hemorrhoids adversely affects the psychological state of the patient, significantly reduces the quality of life and slows down the healing process.
So, with severe pain, the patient may have a fear of stool, which leads to constipation and only exacerbates the situation. In this case, the main task of the doctor will be to help the patient overcome the psychological barrier and eliminate the causes of discomfort with the help of anesthetics.
The nature of pain during hemorrhoids can be very diverse. It depends on the individual characteristics of the patient, his pain threshold, and on the stage of development of the disease and the degree of pathological changes.
In acute hemorrhoids and its complications, the pain becomes especially unbearable and painful. It acquires a pulsating character and is very strong when the bowel is empty, touching inflamed nodes and the slightest exertion, even when coughing or sneezing. A sick person is not able to sit, has difficulty moving, suffers from insomnia, and for a long time turns off from normal life.
Causes of pain with hemorrhoids
The main causes of the onset of painful symptoms are:
- the development of the inflammatory process,
- injury to the rectal mucosa.
In the process of inflammation, the mucosa of the anal canal and the skin around the anus become thinner and, when advancing in the intestines, dense feces are easily damaged. This can lead to the formation of painful and long healing anal fissures.
Often, in the absence of timely treatment, such cracks become chronic, turning the patient's life into hell. Not wanting to experience pain, many try to avoid bowel movements by refusing food. As a result, the problem is only exacerbated, as constipation appears, and feces become stony. Moving along the inflamed intestine, they injure its walls and hemorrhoidal nodes even more.
Severe pain with hemorrhoids appear in the case when the inflamed mucous membrane of the intestine becomes dense and swollen, squeezing the nerve endings and venous vessels of the hemorrhoids. In such cases, the bumps of hemorrhoids and surrounding tissues are also involved in the inflammatory process.
Pain at different stages of hemorrhoids
In the early stages of hemorrhoids, the pain syndrome is poorly expressed, it is short-lived, and many patients do not focus on it.A sick person may experience mild discomfort and a sensation of a foreign object in the rectum during and after bowel movement. But as the disease develops, the unpleasant sensations intensify and become more pronounced.
Often, if untreated, the disease becomes chronic. A disease can last for years. The periods of calm will be replaced by exacerbations arising under the influence of provoking factors. These include:
- Sedentary, sedentary work
- Excessive exercise
- Errors in nutrition, the use of spices and spicy dishes
- Alcohol and tobacco abuse
- Disorders of the digestive tract, constipation
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Over time, the disease progresses, the internal nodes increase in size and periodically become inflamed. Pain with internal hemorrhoids can be acute, they usually appear during bowel movements and feel like bursting, burning and pulsation in the anus. They are joined by symptoms of inflammation, with emptying of the intestine, scarlet blood secretions may be noted.
At the second stage of the disease, these unpleasant symptoms are joined by back pain, lower back pain, a feeling of heaviness in the intestines. Often, cutting abdominal pain with hemorrhoids indicates abnormalities in the gastrointestinal tract. The patient may suffer from constipation, flatulence, diarrhea. All these symptoms indicate that it is urgent to seek medical help. If the patient ignores the alarm signals of the body, the disease progresses, and the symptoms of the disease intensify.
Pain will be a constant companion of hemorrhoids in the third and fourth stages. This is an already neglected form of the disease in which the inflamed hemorrhoidal nodes fall out. And if in the third stage they can still be corrected, then in the fourth stage of the disease this cannot be done.
Inflamed nodes are very painful, it is impossible to touch them with toilet paper. The act of defecation is extremely painful. Patients often report irritating pain in the tailbone with hemorrhoids of the third or fourth stage. In the anal area, strong inflammatory manifestations develop: redness of the skin, swelling. There is a risk of heavy bleeding.
Launched hemorrhoids can be accompanied by complications such as node thrombosis, urination disorders, necrotic tissue changes, acute paraproctitis. They threaten the life of the patient and can not do without surgical intervention.
Especially intolerable and painful manifestations of hemorrhoids with thrombosis of nodes. Due to severe pains, the patient cannot sit; he hardly moves. Analgesics fail to relieve pain symptoms. In addition, a strong inflammatory process in the anorectal region, with severe edema and hyperemia of the skin, joins. In this situation, only a thrombectomy operation can help the patient quickly stop the complication.
How to relieve pain with hemorrhoids?
At a proctologist's appointment, many patients are interested in how to relieve pain with hemorrhoids? The main task of a specialist is to correctly assess the condition of the patient and, depending on the degree of development of the process, recommend the right treatment tactics.
Even with a minor pain syndrome, doctors advise not to endure, but try to alleviate the condition of the patient with hemorrhoids as far as possible.
- At home, to relieve swelling and reduce the inflammatory process, you can make a cold compress with ice. To do this, put pieces of ice in a small package and apply to the sore spot for 10-15 minutes every hour.
- To prepare a compress of potatoes, the raw tuber is grated, spread the resulting mass on a dry sterile napkin, wrap it and apply to the sore spot for 10 -15 minutes. After removing the compress, the anus is washed with water to remove starch residues.
- Relieve the intensity of pain after defecation will help washing the anus with cool water. With exacerbations of hemorrhoids, doctors advise to completely abandon the use of toilet paper and carry out such cool washings after each stool. If this is not possible, after the act of defecation it is better to use wet soft wipes.
Traditional medicine methods can reduce pain at an early stage of the disease, when they are not yet intense. Severe pain with hemorrhoids arising in the later stages can stop medications.
What to do
If knots falling from the rectum cause severe pain, then you should not try to correct them. This can lead not only to increased pain, but also to serious complications requiring immediate surgical care. For the same reasons, you should not do self-massage of the affected areas.
Important! Pain in the rectum and lower abdomen can be caused by diseases of the genitourinary system, tumors, polyps, and also sexually transmitted diseases. To clarify the diagnosis should be examined by a doctor - coloproctologist.
Most often, pain with hemorrhoids is taken by surprise. What needs to be done to quickly get rid of it without resorting to medical care?
The available tools will come to the rescue:
- You can reduce swelling, relieve inflammation and relieve pain with cold packs. Ice cubes are placed in a bag and placed on a sore spot.
- Lotions from infusions of medicinal herbs will help. Chamomile flowers and calendulaoak bark, mountaineer leaves brew at the rate of 2 tbsp. spoons on 1 liter of water. The broth is cooled and impregnated with sterile wipes, which are changed every 10-15 minutes. As a rule, the muscles of the anus relax and the pain subsides,
- Instead of lotions, you can make the patient sedentary cool bathusing the same medicinal plants.
- If the pain is concentrated inside the rectum, help ice candlesmade by yourself. To do this, water, or all the same decoctions of herbs, is poured into homemade foil molds and frozen in the freezer. The finished candle is removed from the shell and carefully introduced into the anus. It is necessary to ensure that the candle does not have sharp edges that can injure the mucous membrane,
- Agave leaves (aloe) have an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Plants that are over 3 years old are suitable. The lower leaves are carefully cut, remove the top layer and apply to the inflamed area,
- Relieve acute pain raw potatoes. The tubers are peeled and ground using a grater. The resulting slurry is placed in a sterile gauze cloth. The compress is kept in the anus for 5-10 minutes, after which it is washed with chilled water,
- To pacify a sudden pain, you need to squat. The sphincter muscles relax and the pain disappears.
Important! All of these methods help in the initial stages of the disease. If the patient's condition is serious, and hemorrhoids are accompanied by bleeding, immediate medical attention is required.
These recommendations are good when the pain is mild. For severe pain, drugs are used.
- Relief is a popular natural-based drug made from shark liver oil. Candles quickly stop the pain syndrome, reduce inflammation and heal anal fissures. Reliable and safe drug with virtually no contraindications. It can be prescribed to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as after operations to remove hemorrhoids.
- Anestezol. These candles have a pronounced analgesic effect, relieve inflammation, heal and have a laxative effect.
- Neo-Anuzole - anesthetize, have an antibacterial and drying effect with wet hemorrhoids.
- Proctoglivenol - not only fights pain, but also reduces inflammation. Eliminates congestion and tones veins well.
- Suppositories with adrenaline - able to cope with severe pain and have a pronounced hemostatic effect. The drug has a number of contraindications. It is not prescribed for hypertension and in old age.
- Ginkor Procto - effectively relieves pain and relieves itching in the rectum. It has beneficial effects on blood vessels and veins.
- Candles with belladonna. The drug is on a natural basis with a minimum of side effects. It reduces pain and fights muscle spasm of the anal sphincter.
Hemorrhoids - one of the diseases with which they are in no hurry to see a doctor. The most common reason is shyness, unwillingness to devote an outsider to your sensitive problems. The result of this “false modesty” is severe pain, heavy bleeding and surgery. But in the initial stage, get rid of hemorrhoids can be gentle methods.
Depending on the timeliness of contacting a specialist - coloproctologist and symptoms of the disease, the following methods are used to treat hemorrhoids:
- Conservative - with the help of medicines,
- Minimally invasive, aimed at getting rid of nodes,
- Surgical, used, as a rule, in the last stages of the disease.
Conservative treatment with topical preparations - ointments, gels, creams and suppositories is used to relieve the main symptoms of the disease - edema, bleeding, pain. Unfortunately, no matter how expensive and advertised these medicines are, they will not cure hemorrhoids. In order for treatment with pharmacological agents to give a result, it is necessary to change the lifestyle, and first of all to adjust the diet and regimen.
You need to eat 5-6 times a day, preferably at the same hours. The amount of fluid consumed during the day should be at least 2 liters. The goal of dietary nutrition for hemorrhoids is to prevent constipation, causing an exacerbation of the disease. Which foods should I prefer?
Nutritionists recommend using:
- Vegetables and fruits in raw, boiled and baked form. Give priority to rich fruits. fiber - apples, pumpkin, beets, carrots, cabbage. It is useful to use dried fruits - prunes, dried apricots, figs, as well as plums and apricots. They have a laxative effect and contribute to the timely release of the intestines,
- Fresh dairy products - kefir, yogurt, fermented baked milk, yoghurts,
- Porridge - barley, oat, buckwheat, millet,
- Compotes, jelly, juices and fruit drinks. Lack of fluid in the body contributes to constipation. Doctors advise drinking unboiled water, as it contains a high content of trace elements.
It should be remembered that any deviation from the established diet threatens with new bouts of pain, loss of nodes and bleeding. To get rid of the disease forever and stop being afraid of a sudden exacerbation, you should resort to minimally invasive methods of treatment.
The essence of these practically painless and gentle methods is the complete elimination of nodes and stagnation of blood in the vessels. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, at the end of the patient goes home. The effectiveness of minimally invasive methods of treating hemorrhoids is more than 90%.
- Sclerotherapy - the introduction of a substance that causes vascular adhesion to the site,
- Photocoagulation - the emptying of nodes with the help of thermal energy,
- Ligation with latex rings - the cessation of blood flow and nutrition to the node by pinching it at the base,
- Cryotherapy - impact on the site with low temperatures,
- Laser removal of hemorrhoidal nodes.
The choice of the procedure indicated for the treatment of hemorrhoids in each case is made by a coloproctologist after a thorough examination of the patient.
Surgical treatment is required for patients with a disease in stages 3 and 4, accompanied by ongoing pain and heavy bleeding. The operation of hemorrhoidectomy is performed under stationary conditions under general anesthesia.
- Heparin ointment - relieves pain and itching, reduces inflammation, treats thrombosed nodes. It can be prescribed during pregnancy and lactation. Ointment can not be used for bleeding.
- Troxevasin ointment - relieves pain, fights inflammation, relieves swelling, tones the venous network of blood vessels.
- Fleming ointment - relieves pain and burning in the rectal area, reduces the inflammatory process. Safe for pregnant, lactating women and the elderly.
- Ointment (gel) Relief - as well as Relief suppositories anesthetize, heal tissues and relieve inflammation.
- Ointment Levomekol is a safe drug, has no contraindications. Relieves pain with hemorrhoids and fights inflammatory manifestations.
- Bezornil ointment - even painless hemorrhoids with complications are well anesthetized.
Folk remedies for hemorrhoids
In addition to medicines, there are many recipes of traditional medicine, which are used not only to relieve pain, but also to get rid of other symptoms of the disease:
- Special anti-hemorrhoids collection of herbs, composed of dog-rose fruit, making the walls of blood vessels elastic raspberry leavesrelieving inflammation highlanderhaving hemostatic properties. Brew on the basis of the proportion - 1 tablespoon in two glasses of boiling water and take half a glass three times a day for two to three weeks,
- Tampons with celandine juice have analgesic, wound healing and anti-inflammatory effects,
- Candied Honey Candles help get rid of pain during internal hemorrhoids,
- Beetroot Juice or carrots relieves puffiness, strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Root crops are cleaned and rubbed on a fine grater. The resulting slurry is applied in the form of lotions to sore spots,
- It is very useful for internal hemorrhoids to visit the bathhouse and sit for 15 minutes on the steamed birch broom.
Hemorrhoids at home are successfully treated with the help of baths. Cold water takes off pain and stops bleeding, and warm decoctions of herbs have anti-inflammatory and astringent effects. Prepare baths based horse chestnut, oak bark, berries of viburnum and sea buckthorn, birch leaves. A bath of strong onion peel decoction has analgesic properties. The patient sits in a basin with water or a decoction of herbs, spreading his buttocks. The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes.
Help enemas from infusions of herbs - daisies, strawberry leaves, celandine. Enema of strong tea leaves removes burning and itching, relieves pain, stops bleeding.
Important! Using folk recipes, it should be remembered that their uncontrolled use is fraught with allergic reactions or overdoses. The best decision would be to coordinate your home treatment with your doctor.
Tablets for hemorrhoids are not only for pain relief. Many of them contribute to the restoration of proper blood flow, reduce congestion, prevent blood clots, increase vein tone and strengthen blood vessels. Due to this, inflammatory processes subside, the hemorrhoids are reduced in size and the patient's condition is significantly improved.
The most popular painkillers for hemorrhoids:
In many cases, non-narcotic analgesics are prescribed to relieve the pain symptom with exacerbations of hemorrhoids, which should be taken in short courses.The doctor may recommend taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: Ibuklin, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Nise.
If acute pain with hemorrhoids becomes unbearable, and painkillers do not help, a proctologist can prescribe a novocaine blockade on the sacrum. The blockade is very effective and quickly eliminates pain even in the most severe cases, but this procedure is risky and experienced specialist conducts it only as a last resort.
With thrombosis of hemorrhoids, severe pain causes patients to abandon a long course of drug therapy. In this case, a simple thrombectomy operation is performed, which allows you to quickly save the patient from torment and significantly improve his condition.
Hirudotherapy - as a method of getting rid of pain with hemorrhoids
As an alternative to medications, there is such a direction of medicine as hirudotherapy. Even a severe attack of pain during exacerbation of hemorrhoids can be removed with leeches. The specialist uses medical leeches, which he puts in the anorectal region so that they pump blood from the inflamed areas near the node.
With a bite, leeches inject special substances into the blood that relieve unpleasant pain and act as anticoagulants, reducing blood clots. And since it is thrombosis that provokes the development of pain, hirudotherapy gives positive results.
It is important to remember that a doctor must prescribe all medications, he also determines the duration of the course of therapy. Any medicines against hemorrhoids can not be used uncontrollably, especially self-medicating. It is best to do this under the supervision of the attending physician.
It is possible to quickly relieve pain and inflammation only when the doctor knows exactly the characteristics of the patient and the stage of development of the disease. Depending on the results of the examination, taking into account all the individual characteristics of the patient and the nature of the exacerbation, an experienced specialist will select such drugs that turn out to be the most effective in your case.
Subject to the prescribed recommendations and taking the necessary medications, the patient can soon get rid of pain and achieve a stable positive result in the fight against hemorrhoids.
Pregnancy pain relief
During pregnancy, the risk of getting hemorrhoids increases, since the fetus, increasing in size, puts pressure on the internal organs and causes stagnation of venous blood. Most often, during the first two trimesters, hemorrhoids do not appear in any way and are diagnosed almost before the birth itself. However, there are frequent cases when the disease makes itself felt by inflammation of the nodes and severe pain. What can be done so as not to harm the unborn baby?
The approach to treatment should be extremely careful so that the drugs do not harm the baby. You should not take sitz baths, both warm and cold. It is not recommended to take decoctions of herbs without consulting a doctor, since many of them are contraindicated for expectant mothers. Best drink infusions of sea buckthorn berries,mountain ash, viburnum.
The use of medications is possible, but only after consulting a gynecologist. Even the use of completely harmless candles with marigold and sea buckthorn extracts can cause undesirable consequences.
Pregnant women should definitely monitor the work of the intestines, avoid constipation. It is important to observe hygiene measures - wash off after each visit to the toilet cool chamomile broth.
Mandatory for expectant mothers are regular walks in the fresh air, which are the prevention of stagnation of venous blood in the pelvic organs. If you detect the slightest signs of hemorrhoids, you should immediately contact a proctologist and gynecologist.
Important! The timely detected signs of hemorrhoids, as well as timely treatment, make it possible to avoid exacerbation of the disease during childbirth and in the postpartum period.
When to see a doctor
There can only be one answer to this question - the sooner the better. The treatment of hemorrhoids, initiated after the discovery of the first signs, will be 100% successful. Therefore, you need to drop all constraints and doubts and make an appointment with an experienced coloproctologist.
The vast majority are highly qualified specialists with knowledge in the fields of therapy, surgery and anesthesia. In addition, they have psychology skills, so conversation and examination will not leave patients unpleasant experiences.
You should not bring the disease to a state where only surgery can help. Pain or discomfort during bowel movements, the appearance of blood stains on linen or toilet paper - all these are reasons to visit a doctor.
Important! Do not self-medicate. The variety of forms and stages of hemorrhoids, individual characteristics of the course of the disease, the possibility of developing complications - only a qualified specialist - a coloproctologist can cope with this.
Hemorrhoids is a common and rather painful proctological disease, therefore, having an effective pain medication for hemorrhoids is extremely important for people suffering from this ailment. Modern painkillers for hemorrhoids not only relieve pain, but are also an important component of the treatment process, since the absence of pain helps to improve the patient's condition and, as a result, contribute to recovery.
How to get rid of pain?
A person suffering from hemorrhoids is haunted by only one thought: how to quickly relieve pain? Not only medical painkillers will help in this, but also popular proven methods.
If you have hemorrhoids, then the thought "how to quickly relieve pain?" Will constantly haunt and remind yourself
The most affordable method to quickly relieve pain is an ice cube, which is always in the refrigerator. Ice should be wrapped in clean gauze and applied to the bump. The cold will bring long-awaited relief in minutes. Ice will help with infringement.
You can stock up on “cold medicine” in advance. To do this, freeze not just purified water, but decoctions of herbs. The painful symptoms of hemorrhoids help relieve chamomile, yarrow, nettle, and highlander. In a chronic disease, such phyto ice should always be at hand.
In an emergency, you can relieve severe pain with the most ordinary vegetables that can be found in any home. A proven tool are grated beets, carrots, potatoes. They will relieve pain and spasm, have an astringent effect. After the procedure, the area of the anus must be washed with clean water.
Homemade rectal suppositories will help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Yarrow has a good effect. The plant is thoroughly washed, folded into a tube and inserted as a candle. Similarly, it helps to remove symptoms and aloe. The plant relieves pain and inflammation. Do not forget to first clean it of thorns and hard peel.
A common remedy is a rectal candle made from raw potatoes. Sometimes it is advised to dip it in honey first. It is good to introduce such a candle before bedtime, later it will come out with a morning chair.
How to relieve acute pain with hemorrhoids at home? For patients with acute pain, the following rectal suppositories are suitable:
- Ketonal. Anesthetic and decongestant based on ketoprofen. They are indicated at different stages of hemorrhoids, they act well on deep anal fissures, treat internal microcracks, and prevent inflammation. No more than 2 suppositories are administered per day, the maximum course of treatment is 1 week.
Ultraproct. Very effective candles with a complex effect. They relieve pain, swelling, inflammation, have a wound healing effect. It contains cinchocaine and fluocortolone; no more than 2 suppositories are allowed per day. The course of treatment is short, does not exceed 1 week. There are contraindications, it is advisable to use after consulting a doctor.
Pain is the most unpleasant symptom of hemorrhoids.
The pain can be aching, pulsating acute, and also give in the back, tailbone and not the abdomen. Painful sensations with hemorrhoids can also be both periodic and permanent. When the pain becomes constant, not only the physical condition of the patient suffers, but also the mental one.
Life with pain loses joyful colors, disability and sleep are disturbed. Therefore, the person faced with hemorrhoids do not leave thoughts how to get rid of pain and alleviate their suffering.
The severity and nature of pain in patients with hemorrhoids is affected following factors:
- stage of hemorrhoidal disease (the most severe hemorrhoids of the fourth stage),
- type of hemorrhoid complication (anal tears, thrombosis, infringement or necrosis of the hemorrhoid, paraproctitis, etc.),
- pain sensitivity of the patient.
It is possible to remove the symptoms of hemorrhoids, of course, with the help of general-purpose painkillers. Traditionally, Analgin, Paracetomol, Baralgin, Ibuprofen are taken. But experts recommend giving preference to local medicines.
To relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids, drugs are released in the form of gels and ointments, lotions, rectal suppositories and tablets. Typically, the effect of drugs is based on the presence of novocaine, lidocaine, benzocaine in their composition. Please note that often drugs only relieve pain, but do not have a therapeutic effect. The pain with internal forms of hemorrhoids can be relieved with the help of the popular suppositories Anestezol, Relief, Proctosedil, Indomethacin.
Symptoms of external hemorrhoids can be removed with ointments and gels (Levomekol, Relief, Bezornil). These drugs are effective not only for relieving pain, but also have a therapeutic effect. Among folk remedies for hemorrhoids, propolis and sea buckthorn oil can be distinguished.
According to numerous reviews, anestezol suppositories help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. The drug reliably blocks pain, and menthol, which is part of it, has a cooling effect. In addition, Anestezol is praised for its mild astringent and drying effect on a non-inflamed node.
It is better to remove bleeding with hemorrhoids under the supervision of a specialist. In severe cases, it is necessary to call an ambulance. Many hemostatic drugs have a number of contraindications.
For anesthesia, an ordinary novocaine in an ampoule is also suitable. It is administered from severe pain during exacerbation and infringement. But in any case, you will have to consult a doctor. Only complex treatment can relieve you of the symptoms of hemorrhoids, but you can completely get rid of the disease only at the very beginning of its development.
Suffering from severe pain with hemorrhoids and not seek medical help is stupid. Modern medicine has a number of painless methods for the diagnosis and treatment of hemorrhoids. An experienced proctologist will not only help get rid of the symptoms of hemorrhoids, but also completely remove the problem from your life.
Express therapy: how to relieve pain quickly
With a sudden attack of pain associated with internal injuries, they act most quickly tablets based on lidocaine, benzocaine or prednisone.
How to relieve hemorrhoids at home with pulling or aching pain? In this situation, cool sitz baths or lotions with herbal decoctions will help.
If the discomfort is caused by irritated skin or anal fissures, use ointments and creams for hemorrhoids with menovazine and menthol. They not only anesthetize, but also cool, distracting attention from unpleasant sensations.
Now that you know how to reduce the pain of hemorrhoids at home, let's talk about the actions that will need to be taken to avoid a recurrence of attacks.
A patient who has experienced several acute bouts of pain will try to avoid their recurrence at all costs. Reduce the risk will help:
- A low-calorie diet for hemorrhoids, rich in vitamins and fiber. The patient should eat small meals, preferring simple, easily digestible foods.
It is necessary to drink a lot of water and abandon hot spices, smoked meats, pickles, fried foods that irritate the intestinal wall.
In addition, read about ways to treat hemorrhoids at home on our website.
When used wisely, side effects will be minimized and the treatment regimen will be truly effective. We hope our article helped you find the answer to the main question: "How to remove pain with hemorrhoids at home?"
Suppositories are one of the most popular pain relievers for hemorrhoids. Candles are an excellent local remedy. However, it is worth remembering that suppositories of the same drug may differ from each other in the content of the active substance, and the analgesic effect is directly dependent on this indicator, information about which is on the package of the drug.
The most popular such preparations in the form of candles:
- Anastesol. In addition to the analgesic effect, suppositories of this drug accelerate the healing of small wounds and cracks in the small intestine.
- Neo-Anuzol. It is used for the protracted form of hemorrhoids. This drug is very good. established itself as a means of killing microorganisms and thereby relieving inflammation.
- Relief. One of the most popular remedies for hemorrhoids in the form of suppositories. The drug is based on shark liver oil. Very quickly, the drug will relieve pain, relieve inflammation and heal wounds and cracks. Doctors recommend Relief in the candlelight during the rehabilitation period after operations to remove nodes.
- Procto-glivenol. In addition to the fact that the drug relieves pain, it is also an excellent tool for improving blood circulation and relieving congestion in the pelvic area. It is recommended that you do not take the drug once, but undergo a course of treatment with the drug.
- Ginkor Procto. Recommended as an anesthetic after surgery to remove the manifestations of hemorrhoids. It has a positive effect on veins and other blood vessels.
- Posterized. An essential remedy for recovery after removal operations hemorrhoids. Accelerates the healing process and relieves pain well.
- Adrenaline candles. Very effective for stopping bleeding, however, the drug is strictly contraindicated for people with high blood pressure. This drug is dispensed in pharmacies only by prescription. More often prescribed to patients of a younger age.
- Candles with sea buckthorn oil. These candles do not have side effects, since they are completely created on the basis of a natural component - sea buckthorn oil. Perfectly relieve irritation of the mucosa, relieve the sensation of itching and burning.
Traditionally, ointments are considered the most affordable and effective means to relieve pain in hemorrhoids. The effectiveness of ointments is well explained by the uniformity of application of the active substance of the drug.
Most often, such ointments are used:
- Heparin ointment. It is recommended to use for severe pain experienced by the patient, however, the use of this ointment for bleeding is not advisable. The ointment relieves swelling well and, penetrating inside, blocks the formation of blood clots and the development of inflammatory processes.
- Proctosan. Effective ointment, even with very severe hemorrhoids. Relieves pain, stops bleeding and is very often used in the process of postoperative recovery of the patient.
- Fleming Ointment. It relieves pain very well and is safe for the vast majority of patients, as it is based on natural plant components.
- Relief. The active substance is the same as in candles. Used as an anesthetic after removal of hemorrhoids.
- Levomekol. An effective tool that is absolutely safe and effective.
- Vishnevsky ointment. It normalizes blood circulation in the pelvis and thereby relieves pain symptoms. Apply according to a special scheme in combination with compresses from potassium permanganate.
- Rootless. Anesthetic, which is used for severe forms of hemorrhoids.
- Ichthyol ointment. Relieves pain during bowel movements. Heals numerous wounds and cracks with hemorrhoids very well.
- Chinese ointment. It is considered a universal remedy that makes it possible to get rid of such manifestations of hemorrhoids as swelling and discomfort.
Folk remedies for pain relief for hemorrhoids
The use of ice candles from chamomile decoction. For this a decoction of chamomile is poured into the little finger of a medical glove, bandaged tightly, and frozen in the refrigerator. It is recommended to place a candle for severe pain for temporary relief. If there is no candle, then you can take a cold sitting bath (a liter of water in the basin). Reception time 1-5 minutes. To the water, you can add several grains of potassium permanganate or decoctions of daisies, hypericumcalendula.
Effective painkillers for women during pregnancy
Not all drugs used in the treatment of hemorrhoids, as well as painkillers, can be used by pregnant women.
Doctors recommend using the following drugs:
- Candles Detralex. Can be used in the third trimester, but not for long. The drug is very effective and solves a wide range of problems besides unpleasant and painful sensations.
- Procto-glivenol. Allowed in the third trimester, increasing vascular permeability, significantly reduces pain.
- Troxevasin. For pregnant women, the best method of administration is the capsule, although in the case of hemorrhoidal nodes, you can use a gel. In the first trimester, Troxevasin is strictly prohibited.Also, do not use the drug for people with hypersensitivity.
- Sea buckthorn candles. They are used in any trimester of pregnancy. A very effective drug and most importantly absolutely harmless.
- Glycerin suppositories. These candles are good at healing microcracks. In addition, glycerin softens the passage of feces.
- Relief. It is used both in the form of ointment, and in the form of candles. Allowed in the third trimester. It is necessary to enter every morning, and also after each bowel movement. In addition to pain medication, it also has an immunomodulatory effect.
- Candles with papaverine. They are a comprehensive tool for the treatment, analgesia and antiseptic effects with hemorrhoids.
- Proctosan. It relieves pain well, and also has a drying effect. You should use the drug for a course of treatment for ten days.
- Fleming Ointment. The drug is of natural origin, perfectly relieves pain, can be used in any trimester of pregnancy.
Effective painkillers for women during lactation
During feeding, young mothers should be careful in choosing medicines.
In the case of hemorrhoids, such drugs are recommended as an anesthetic:
- Procto-glivenol. Candles Remove signs of edema, have anti-inflammatory effect.
- Relief. Candles and ointment. Relieve pain and itching, help stop bleeding.
- Posterized. Candles Hypoallergenic drug. In addition to healing microcracks, they stimulate the immune system well.
- Candles and ointment with propolis. They have an anti-inflammatory effect, heal wounds and relieve inflammation.
Konstantin, 38 years old
Hemorrhoids have been tormenting for a long time. I tried various drugs. For myself, I found a scheme for relieving pain during an exacerbation. First, I use Besornil candles for five days. During this time, bleeding stops and swelling subsides. After that, a week later I start to use hepatrombin.
Natalia, 27 years old
Pregnancy was quite difficult, and the resulting hemorrhoids became a real test for me. Each toilet trip was accompanied by pain. There were bumps and were very sick. The sensation of pain did not leave either day or night. I began to sleep badly, became irritable. The doctor recommended Relief ointment and sea buckthorn suppositories. I have to say right away that I didn’t like the candles at all, they are all leaking and dirty. But Relief really helped. The pain decreased, sleep returned, and going to the toilet ceased to cause panic. After giving birth, she continued to use Relief ointment. Now all the manifestations of hemorrhoids have disappeared.
Karina, 36 years old
Always had problems in the form of chronic constipation. Recently there were pains and nodes increased. The doctor recommended glycerin suppositories. Everything is working out. The pains stopped and the nodes disappeared. Constipation did not stop, but using candles, it became easier to go to the toilet.
Vladimir, 40 years old
Hemorrhoids appeared ten years ago. At first I did not pay attention, but over time the symptoms intensified, itching and burning appeared. He began to feel bulging knots. Propyl Detralex. Although this pleasure is not cheap, the drug helped. I do not regret it. Recomend for everybody.
Svetlana 24 years
Hemorrhoids appeared after childbirth. At first I thought that everything would go away by itself, but she was mistaken. It was getting worse and worse. It got to the point that I cried after going to the toilet. And one day the blood appeared, and I was very scared. I tried sea buckthorn candles on the advice of my mother, but they did not help me. After that I went to the doctor, who recommended the use of Relief ointment. The effect of relief received after the first application. Now I don’t remember about hemorrhoids.
Elena 44 years
Hemorrhoids launched. The doctor suggested two options for solving the problem: long-term and expensive treatment or surgical intervention. I was afraid of the operation. I drink Detralex and use hepatrombin ointment. I use Ibuklin as an anesthetic.The first results of treatment appeared only after two weeks. The pain receded, and the nodes decreased. I continue to be treated. I think that such treatment is less dangerous. I’m very afraid of operations.
Pain in the anus is caused by inflammation of the hemorrhoids - one or more. They increase in size, can be located in the rectum or protrude through the anus. With hemorrhoids, fecal discharge (defecation) is difficult, a person experiences acute sharp pain when straining, which can give to the lower back, external genitalia.
The most rational way to get rid of pain with hemorrhoids is to eliminate inflammation, i.e. the use of anti-inflammatory drugs. The drugs of this group effectively eliminate pain and burning in the anus, relieve itching and inflammation. Depending on the localization of the affected area, internal and external hemorrhoids are distinguished. In the first case, rectal suppositories are most effective. In the second - ointments and gels.
If hemorrhoidal inflammation is mild, is not accompanied by sharp pain and does not complicate the act of defecation, suppositories with anticoagulants are most preferred. They help dissolve blood clots and prevent the spread of inflammation.
- Heparin ointment:
- heparin - an anticoagulant, reduces thrombosis of hemorrhoids,
- benzocaine - has a local anesthetic effect,
- benzyl nicotinate - a substance that is part of the group of vasodilators (vasodilator drugs).
- Hepatrombin G (ointment and gel for external use):
- prednisone - a corticosteroid hormone that relieves itching and inflammation,
- lanolin - has a pronounced softening effect, is especially effective in the formation of cracks that provoke sharp pain in the anus.
- Nigepan (rectal suppositories (suppositories) of combined action for the treatment of hemorrhoids, anal fissures):
Heparin preparations can cope well with uncomplicated local inflammations of hemorrhoidal nodes: they begin to hurt less, and at the end of the course of therapy they decrease or disappear.
Painkillers for hemorrhoids are very effective, because they have both analgesic and anesthetic effects. With a pronounced inflammatory process, accompanied by severe pain, difficulty in defecation (due to which constipation may develop and the pain intensifies even more), the use of potent analgesic ointments, rectal suppositories, and oral preparations is indicated. For the relief of acute pain, novocaine blockade can be used, performed exclusively in a medical facility.
Ointments and suppositories often have a combined effect, have anti-inflammatory, wound healing and analgesic effects:
- Hepazolone (rectal suppositories):
- prednisone is a hormonal substance of the corticosteroid series (it has a number of contraindications and is not recommended for self-medication),
- lidocaine is a potent analgesic that has a pronounced anesthetic effect.
- Relief Advance (available in the form of rectal suppositories and ointments):
- benzocaine - analgesic, analgesic effect,
- cocoa bean oil (in suppositories) - a pronounced emollient effect.
- Emla (cream, a powerful pain reliever for hemorrhoids, is often used for deep local anesthesia for surgical treatment):
- Procto-glivenol (rectal suppositories and cream):
- tribenoside is a venotonic agent that enhances blood microcirculation in the area of inflammation of hemorrhoids.
The cure for hemorrhoids cannot be one-component and universal. For each patient, it is necessary to select a drug individually, focusing on:
- concomitant intestinal diseases (diarrhea, constipation, polyposis),
- pregnancy, the postpartum period and lactation,
- patient age (for example, children under 14 years of age are contraindicated in the systematic use of heparin-containing drugs),
- concomitant systemic diseases (hypertension, cardiac, renal, liver failure, etc.).
Hemorrhoids pain can vary from mild to unbearable. In the case of an advanced disease, with the development of severe pinching of the hemorrhoid and necrotic lesions, novocaine blockade is used. In this case, hospitalization in a hospital is indicated, because constant monitoring by a doctor, regular dressings and repeated blockages are often required. Treatment lasts an average of 7-10 days, surgical removal of the inflamed node is possible. Only hemorrhoids undergoing surgery, after treatment of exacerbation.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs or NSAIDs)
NSAIDs are a large group of drugs manufactured in various dosage forms. They have pronounced effectiveness in relation to pain of various origins, relieve inflammatory processes. Rectal suppositories with substances of a number of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are actively used in cases where the pain gives into the anus.
Painkillers for hemorrhoids most often contain:
After rectal administration, suppositories begin to act after 10-15 minutes, providing a painkiller effect.
There was a sudden pain with hemorrhoids - what should I do if this happens outside the home? Fortunately, NSAIDs also exist in the form of tablets, which greatly simplifies the application, but does not give a greater effect. On average, the exposure time increases to 25-30 minutes, while the complete relief of pain often does not occur. Painkillers for hemorrhoids can be used in the absence of the possibility of rectal administration of suppositories. Use:
Painkillers for hemorrhoids are a way to alleviate the condition, but not a treatment technique. It is impossible to get rid of the inflammatory process in the rectum without the use of medications with a specific effect (often hormones, glucocorticosteroids).
How to relieve pain with hemorrhoids without specific medications? In addition to drug therapy, herbal preparations based on chamomile, sea buckthorn, calendula, and yarrow are widely used. Also, if hemorrhoids hurt, venotonic suppositories and ointments have pronounced effectiveness.
Of herbal remedies for hemorrhoids, the most popular sea buckthorn candles. They have a softening and anti-inflammatory effect, prevent the penetration of microorganisms from the rectum (antiseptic effect), eliminate puffiness of the anus and itching. Sea buckthorn oil is recommended as a suppository after childbirth: it is safe for both mother and baby, almost hypoallergenic, helps to heal tears and anal fissures.
Hamamelis - venotonic homeopathic remedy, available in several dosage forms:
- granules for oral administration
- wipes for applications,
- rectal suppositories.
Ointment and suppositories can not be used for anal fissures, infringements of hemorrhoids, open bleeding and prolapse of the rectum. Due to solid fat and petroleum jelly, the product helps to soften the inflamed areas, helps to improve bowel movements, but pain relief is not typical for it.
Other pain relief methods
How to anesthetize hemorrhoids at home? One of the common and recommended ways to relieve mild spastic pain is a cold compress. It is necessary to take a clean napkin, moisten it with cold water and put it in the anus. Cold helps to reduce blood vessels, which is especially effective in the presence of bleeding. The inflamed area gradually ceases to hurt, decreases in size.You can use decoctions of herbs that have antiseptic and wound healing effects:
Broths are best prepared in a water bath without boiling (simmer for 15-30 minutes). Before use, cool to a temperature below room temperature.
Ice candles - An effective tool for the rapid relief of acute pain. When making such candles on their own, it is important to take into account their size and surface smoothness: the presence of sharp edges and chips is unacceptable, this will lead to trauma to the inflamed rectal area and can cause rectal bleeding. Too large candles, falling into the rectum, can crack, crack, and also lead to rectal bleeding. It is best to use shallow ice tins without filling them with water to the top. Before direct introduction into the rectum, it is recommended to hold an ice suppository in your hand, smooth the corners to an oval shape. Instead of water, you can use well-filtered broths or aloe juice to make ice candles.
In addition to self-made ice candles, you can use factory candles made of stone, hard plastic or other material that can cool to a sufficient temperature. Most likely, such products can only be found in the “adult store”.
In folk medicine, there are many recipes for getting rid of hemorrhoids and relieving pain during periods of exacerbation by introducing various vegetables (turnips, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, etc.) into the anus. Vegetables must be “sharpened" so that they do not exceed 2-3 cm in diameter. In addition, they can also be frozen and inserted into the anus with severe pain like an ice candle.
The presence of bleeding with hemorrhoids is a serious complication, often requiring medical intervention. The delayed start of treatment for hemorrhoids can lead to even more serious diseases, even death.
Causes of pain with hemorrhoids
Anorectal region has a very large number of pain receptors, which are located on the surface of the rectal canal and anal ring. Such a rich innervation of this zone explains why hemorrhoids are very painful.
Irritation of nerve endings can provoke following factors:
- damage to the epithelium of the anal zone and mucous membrane of the rectal canal, which most often occurs during bowel movements, especially if the stool is too hard,
- inflammation of the tissues of the anus.
How does hemorrhoids of different stages hurt?
In the development of hemorrhoids, it is customary to distinguish four stages. This classification is based on the severity of symptoms and the presence of prolapse of hemorrhoids from the anus.
The first stage of hemorrhoids is considered the initial and easiest, since patients do not have severe pain. Painful sensations more likely resemble some discomfort in the rectum, which only bothers during bowel movements and if it is difficult due to constipation. In addition, many patients may not even pay attention to such manifestations of the disease.
The second stage of hemorrhoids is characterized by more pronounced symptoms, as hemorrhoids increase in size and begin to fall out during bowel movements. All this contributes to the growth of pain.
Acute pain with hemorrhoids of this stage can also be combined with burning sensations, pressure and itching in the rectal canal, and with the occurrence of hemorrhoidal hemorrhage, with pulsation. Some patients complain of aching pain in the lower back, tailbone and lower abdomen.
The third and fourth stages of hemorrhoids are neglected and are very painful, especially with the development of complications such as thrombosis, pinching and necrosis of hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoidal nodes fall out not only during bowel movements, but even with slight physical exertion - sneezing, coughing, laughing, lifting weights, deep squats. If in the third stage the hemorrhoid can still be set into place manually, then in the fourth it will not be possible to do this, since it will fall back.
Severe pain with hemorrhoids is already becoming permanent, disturbing the patient even at rest. In addition, fallen nodes and weeping from the anus contribute to irritation and inflammation of the skin of the anorectal region, the formation of erosion and ulcers, which is also accompanied by pain.
Which doctor will help if hemorrhoids are very painful?
Hemorrhoids, what to do? In this case, it would be most appropriate to seek the help of a specialist - a proctologist. In district clinics, a surgeon is involved in the treatment and diagnosis of this disease.
Only a specialist knows how to relieve pain with hemorrhoids. The treatment of this unpleasant disease is not only a relief of pain. Indeed, in order to get rid of hemorrhoids and to avoid its return, it is necessary to carry out complex antihemorrhoidal therapy, which combines diet, lifestyle correction, the use of medications, and, if necessary, surgical intervention.
How to remove an attack of hemorrhoids folk remedies?
There are no pharmacies nearby or they are simply closed. How to be? What to do if there is an attack of hemorrhoids? There are many ways to relieve pain.
Of course, to completely eliminate the disease and the pain will not work, but to alleviate a little - it will work out.
But do not forget that the recipes taken from the people, as well as medications, have a number of contraindications, therefore, a doctor’s consultation is still necessary.
The acute phase of hemorrhoids will help remove the drug containing garlic. Such a product has been used for several hundred years in the fight against hemorrhoids. It can also be used to make candles. You need to take a couple of cloves and skip them in a meat grinder or grate with small knives, a garlic crush can also help. Garlic should be a homogeneous mass in the form of porridge. After that, you need to put fresh unsalted butter to it. We put the resulting mass in the cold, then make candles with a diameter not exceeding one and a half centimeters, three centimeters long. The colder the candle, the greater the effect of it. But, if there is no time to wait, then not completely frozen candle will do. It is enough that the mass can be shaped.
- There is another easy recipe using garlic. You just need to thoroughly clean one clove and insert it all night into the anus. When defecating, the clove itself will come out. This procedure is done for seven days. After a break and the next course of therapy.
Another popular method will be applied if there are no necessary products. This method is to use water in the form of ice. Such a simple way helps to relieve an attack. It is necessary to bring water to a frozen state in the form of a candle. You can use a fingertip to shape the candles. The most effective will be not just water, but a decoction of chamomile. To introduce such a candle, it must be immersed in warm water or slightly warmed at room temperature. So it will be much easier to use it for its intended purpose.
- With an enema from chamomile, you can also relieve acute pain with an attack of hemorrhoids. You will need: 2 tablespoons of dry-looking chamomile and a glass of boiling water. The mixture needs to be heated for 17 minutes. After the broth, cool and add water to 200 milliliters. You need to take fifty milliliters of decoction for one enema. Chamomile is characterized by a clear anti-inflammatory effect. But, just like candles, it violates the intestinal microflora, so its private use is contraindicated.Do not do such procedures for more than two weeks.
In folk medicine, there are recipes using rowan berries. They are turned into a mushy state, put in cheesecloth and applied to the nodes outside.
- There are recipes using oak bark. Oak reduces inflammation and pain. It takes about 30 grams of dry bark and about a hundred grams of fresh. All this is poured with one liter of water and boiled in the area of 10 minutes. The resulting broth is cooled and used in the idea of enemas for one week.
Remember that with the enema method, a plastic tip will even damage the already sore parts of the rectum, so it is best to use a syringe with a rubber tip.
Hemorrhoids pain: how to remove drugs?
Drug treatment of hemorrhoidal pain consists in the use of systemic drugs and local medicines - suppositories, ointments, creams or gel, which contain an anesthetic in their composition. The proctologist will tell you how to relieve pain and what drugs to choose for this, since each medication has side effects and contraindications.
What should be excluded with bouts of hemorrhoids?
It is extremely important in the treatment of hemorrhoids to follow a proper diet. Otherwise, any treatment methods will be ineffective. It is necessary to relieve the digestive system and eliminate all the causes of constipation or diarrhea, which can only further provoke the disease.
You should not include fried, salted, pickled, smoked, flour products, including bread, in your diet, and even more so, you should remove fast food from the diet. Instead of pork, it’s better to buy veal. You need to pay attention to coarse bread, instead of ordinary bread with yeast.
- You need to eat as many foods as high in fiber as possible. These are fruits and vegetables. It should not be eaten in large portions, it is better often, but little by little. But the liquid can be drunk, as usual: about two liters in one day.
- If the diet does not fully help, then you can buy a laxative in the pharmacy. For example, Forlax, Regulax or Prelax. During lactation or pregnancy, you can purchase Guttalax. They will help relieve symptoms during bowel movements.
Measures that will not interfere
It is worth remembering that the result is brought only by a whole system of different ways. You can help yourself recover as soon as possible only if you follow all the doctor's recommendations and follow the advice. There are measures that must be followed to expedite the result. Here is some of them:
- Compliance with hygiene. It is necessary to exclude the use of paper at the time of the attack. Outside the house you can take wet wipes with you. At home, cool water will help relieve an attack of hemorrhoids.
- An acute attack of hemorrhoids is removed with an enema. It will cleanse the intestines and become much easier.
- Go in for sports. Otherwise, the blood stagnates, and then the pain intensifies.
- Sit less.
- Sleep on your back. This will help reduce the burden on the rectum.
Following these tips is easy enough.
It is possible to reduce pain during hemorrhoids only by knowing exactly all the features and stages of the course of the disease. Therefore, you should immediately seek help from specialists. Otherwise, the problem may become more complex.
We get rid of discomfort: how to relieve hemorrhoids pain at home quickly
Hemorrhoids are often accompanied by pain: dull or acute, aching or paroxysmal. She can have many reasons, and the method of getting rid of unpleasant sensations is diverse.
Properly selected pills, injections, ointments, suppositories or proven folk recipes will help relieve pain at home. A more detailed answer to the question: “Hemorrhoids hurts - what to do at home?” You will find in the article below.
Pain with hemorrhoids: how to relieve folk remedies?
If you have hemorrhoids, but circumstances do not allow you to contact a specialist for help, and there was not a single pain medication at home, then you can use folk remedies.
Hemorrhoids at home can be anesthetized with lotions, baths or compresses. Consider how to do this.
Perfectly stop the pain in the anus with hemorrhoids compresses with ice or potatoes:
- ice cubes are placed in a plastic bag and wrapped with a soft cloth, after which a similar compress is placed in the anus. The procedure is carried out no longer than 15 minutes 5-6 times a day,
- raw potatoes should be put in the refrigerator for one hour. After that, the vegetable is peeled and rubbed on a fine grater. The resulting mass is laid out on a piece of gauze, folded in 4-5 layers, and applied to the sore spot for 15 minutes. Compress with potatoes put 5-6 times a day.
Treatment of an attack of hemorrhoids at home -
Hemorrhoids is a disease that many are silent about. But you can not speak at the initial stage of the disease. When a person has pain, measures must be taken to eliminate them.
It should be said that the pain accompanying hemorrhoids does not bother all people who have this disease. There are statistics that about half suffer from discomfort. The pain can be prolonged and severe.
And how to relieve pain with hemorrhoids? First of all, you need to understand what is causing the pain.
What causes pain?
How to relieve pain with hemorrhoids? Before answering the question, we will talk about what causes the disease.
It is worth knowing that the localization of the disease affects the nature of the pain. Hemorrhoids, which are located on the anal canal, are in contact with the nerve endings of a person present on the anus and rectum.
If the disease is already running for a certain time, then it irritates these nerve endings. A signal is sent to the human brain about the presence of pathology in the body. A signal is recognized by a person as pain. It occurs for various reasons. For instance:
- Due to hemorrhoids, cracks appear in the rectum and on the wall, which cause pain during bowel movements.
- In places of localization of hemorrhoids, inflammation can begin.
If the disease is not treated for a long time, then the rectum becomes thinner. The tissues of the anal canal also come into poor condition. Feces that pass through the rectum cause irritation and cracking. As a result, pain and discomfort arise.
If a person does not take any measures to eliminate the disease, then this leads to the formation of cracks and pain. The longer you delay the treatment, the longer the healing process will be.
As well as a person, hemorrhoids will cause discomfort and pain. Therefore, at the first signs of hemorrhoids, you should contact a medical institution for professional assistance.
Also, the doctor will advise how to relieve pain with hemorrhoids.
Pain can be quite sharp. There are cases that a person begins to limit himself in food, so as not to go to the toilet.
With the advanced form of hemorrhoids, the patient constantly experiences pain and suffers from this. With the progression of the disease, pain begins to bother a person during movement, and even at night when he is sleeping.
The patient gets tired physically, and his emotional mood changes for the worse, all his thoughts are directed on how to relieve pain with hemorrhoids.
First stage of the disease
Pain with hemorrhoids has a different nature, its intensity depends on the stage of hemorrhoids. Four stages of the disease are distinguished.
At the initial stage of the disease, any pain is absent. Pain may be present, but it is minor and appears only when feces exit the human body.
And after the intestines are released, a person may have a feeling that some foreign object is present in the rectum. Over time, when the disease continues to develop, the pain intensifies, as the inflammatory process begins.
There are cases when acute pain is present at the initial stage of the disease. This is due to the formation of inflammatory processes and the formation of nodes that can bleed.
Second stage of the disease
At the second stage of hemorrhoids, pain in the back and lower back appears. Also, a person experiences a feeling of heaviness, abdominal pain, discomfort in the stomach and intestines. A fecal disorder can have a different nature. Some people have loose stools, while others, on the contrary, have constipation. Flatulence also develops.
If a person has the above symptoms, then you should urgently consult a doctor, since further ignoring the situation will lead to a deterioration in well-being.
The third and fourth stages of the disease
At the third and fourth stages of hemorrhoids, a process of enlargement of nodes occurs. The latter begin to fall out of the anus of a person. Putting them in place is problematic. The anus of a person is inflamed, and the skin around it is red. This condition is accompanied by bleeding, which is quite profuse.
In the fourth stage, thrombosis can form. The urination process also becomes painful. Unpleasant sensations increase so much that it becomes painful for a person to sit and even stand.
Also, the pain does not release the patient when moving, it becomes uncomfortable for a person to walk. At this stage of hemorrhoids, painkillers do not have the desired effect.
What remedies will help relieve pain with such a disease?
Is it possible to relieve hemorrhoids pain at home? When a person is tormented by constant pain, he is looking for an effective remedy that will help get rid of this condition.
In order to relieve pain with hemorrhoids at home, you can take painkillers in the form of tablets, suppositories. You can also use special ointments, creams.
You should be aware that the use of such funds will lead to a more rapid removal of the pain syndrome. This is due to the fact that the pain medication goes directly to the localization of pain. Also in the composition of ointments and suppositories are components that heal cracks formed in a disease such as hemorrhoids.
You can relieve inflammation and pain by applying them. Thus, the process of treating hemorrhoids also occurs. There are candles, thanks to which, you can get rid of the disease in a short time. These candles melt inside the body under the influence of body temperature.
The healing elements of suppositories easily fall on damaged tissues, relieve pain and produce a healing effect. In pharmacies you can find candles that are designed specifically for children and pregnant women. There are also drugs that can be used for bleeding.
They are used when severe pain occurs with hemorrhoids (how to remove unpleasant symptoms, it will be indicated below).
The use of ointments
The use of ointments is recommended for bowel movements. They help get rid of the pain that bothers the person. This is due to the fact that ointments have a long duration. Therefore, they facilitate the emptying process. If you use the ointment in the morning, then its effect will continue throughout the day.
Many people who suffer from an ailment use ointments as a treatment, since they are convenient to use.
If hemorrhoids are diagnosed, how to relieve pain and remove nodes? Currently, a rather large number of drugs aimed at getting rid of hemorrhoids are presented.In order to choose the right one, you need to listen to the advice of your doctor and choose the most suitable drug.
Hemorrhoids: how to relieve pain and remove a bump?
Traditional medicine is very simple and does not require any costs. All that is needed for therapy can be found in any home.
- Treatment of hemorrhoids using potato suppositories. The fact is that potato juice has the necessary properties. To prepare a candle, an element convenient for entering the anus of the form should be cut from the middle of the potato. Lubricate the product with Vaseline and treat for several days.
- Compresses from oats and bran will help to cope with hemorrhoids. To do this, soak the components of the compress, make a cake out of them and apply to the sore spot.
- Smoke baths will help get rid of hemorrhoids. This method of treatment refers to the old. Therefore, the recipe is exotic. It consists in the fact that a heated brick is lowered into a bucket, on which chopped garlic, onions or tar of birch are placed. As soon as smoke begins, sit on a bucket and be in this position for a quarter of an hour. This method is considered effective.
How to relieve an acute attack of hemorrhoids?
- Hemorrhoids are a common disease among women and men, the acute form of the disease is accompanied by sharp pains and causes significant discomfort to the patient, as well as dangerous serious complications.
- Consider the main causes, symptoms, signs of the disease, as well as methods of treating and relieving acute symptoms of the disease.
- Acute hemorrhoids is a dangerous form of the disease that requires urgent medical attention, since all the typical symptoms of the disease manifest themselves in an acute form, exacerbated, severe sudden pain torments the patient.
- Very often hemorrhoids, which proceeded chronically, become acute.
Causes of the disease
In order to prevent the manifestation of the disease in acute form, you should know the main factors that lead to an exacerbation of the disease:
- Spicy, salty, spicy food, alcohol abuse. These products lead to increased blood flow to organs, especially the pelvis.
- Constipation or diarrhea, which contribute to the infringement and loss of hemorrhoids.
- Lift of heavy objects also leads to the loss of nodes. At risk are, first of all, loaders, builders.
- Blood stasis in the pelvic organs due to lack of exercise, a sedentary and upright lifestyle. At risk are office workers, as well as sales consultants.
The main symptoms and signs of the disease
The main symptom of an acute illness is pinching (external hemorrhoids) or thrombosis of the nodes (internal hemorrhoids).
Thrombosis during the disease can occur in 3 stages:
- Without inflammatory processes.
- With inflammatory processes in the nodes.
- With inflammatory processes in the subcutaneous tissue.
How to relieve exacerbation of hemorrhoids at home?
If hemorrhoids become inflamed, action is required immediately, and it is possible to solve the arisen health problem in a comfortable home environment. The main thing is to know what to do so as not to harm your health.
Effective treatment of acute hemorrhoids includes official and alternative methods, the main goal is to normalize the venous blood flow in the pelvic organs, relieve an attack of pain, ensure the restoration of affected tissues and prolong the period of remission.
The faster you respond to alarming symptoms, the greater the chance of eliminating the chronic course of the disease.
In fact, it is an infectious process that is concentrated in the rectum. As a result, congestion of venous blood (cavernous bodies) and disturbed vein flow of the anus, frequent attacks of pain, severe itching, swelling and impaired defecation.Dangerous inflammation of the hemorrhoidal nodes can predominate in acute or chronic form.
In the first case, the symptomatology is pronounced, frightening with soreness, in the second - the symptoms of the disease cause internal discomfort more, remind of oneself after a natural bowel movement or under the influence of other provoking factors. According to the localization of foci of pathology, hemorrhoids are:
By the presence of potential complications in a particular clinical picture, there is such a classification of hemorrhoids:
The signs of the disease completely depend on the form and stage of the pathological process, take a direct part in the differential diagnosis, and are relevant when collecting history data.
It all starts with the internal discomfort that the patient experiences after another bowel movement. If you do not respond in a timely manner to such symptoms, the health problem only worsens.
Unpleasant changes are coming in overall health:
These are common symptoms of the disease that reduce the quality of life of the clinical patient, which make him emotionally unstable. If we talk about different forms of a characteristic ailment, the distinctive features of the acute stage are as follows:
Genetic predisposition. With a family tendency to stagnation of the pelvic organs, patients from the risk group should take care of prevention on time.
This proctological health problem for the most part progresses during pregnancy - in the 2nd or 3rd trimester.
This is explained by increased pressure on the pelvic organs, when the fetus is rapidly gaining weight. In addition, in the female body, systemic blood flow doubles, blood vessels lose their former elasticity and throughput.
It does not reach bleeding, but problems with bowel movements are not excluded. Other reasons:
- sedentary lifestyle,
- digestive upset
- labor process,
- planned menstruation,
- extreme stresses, emotional upheavals,
- genetic factor.
Doctors do not exclude a characteristic ailment in the male body, especially when it comes to professional athletes. Weight lifting and prolonged stress are good arguments why exacerbation of hemorrhoids predominates. It is much more difficult for men to survive the acute stage, so more needs to be known about potential triggers. It:
- improper nutrition or systematic violation of the therapeutic diet,
- chronic constipation or diarrhea,
- drug abuse
- one of the stages of obesity,
- frequent enemas
- anal sex (risk of cracking in the area of the anal sphincter),
- hereditary factor.
In order to exclude the implementation of even minimally invasive techniques, it is necessary to correctly select hemostatic, hemostatic, wound healing and anti-inflammatory drugs for hemorrhoids, determine the most convenient form of release (cream, ointment, gel, oral tablets). Since the approach to the health problem is complex, it involves the participation of several pharmacological groups at once:
- general analgesics: Diclofenac, Nise, Ketonal, Ketorolac,
- drugs of combined action: suppositories Ultraproct, Hepatrombin G, Anuzol, Proctoglivenol rectally,
- venotonic agents: Detralex, Phlebodia 600, Venarus,
- means for external use with an antibiotic: Levasin,
- anti-inflammatory drugs: Nimesil, Dicloberl, Ibuprofen,
- ointments with antibacterial action: Levomekol, Vishnevsky ointment,
- hemostatic drugs: Natalsid, Relief, Relief Ultra, Vishnevsky liniment,
- antithrombotic agents: Aescusan, Troxevasin, Hepatrombin G and Nigepan.
If you urgently need to answer the question of what to do with exacerbation of hemorrhoids, the following are the most effective pharmacological positions in a given direction and their brief description:
Proctosan. The drug has astringent, drying, regenerating properties, is intended for rectal use. It is necessary to introduce a candle into the rectum 1 time per day, preferably before bedtime. Treatment is carried out - until the symptoms of exacerbation of hemorrhoids are completely removed.
How to behave with hemorrhoids
With exacerbation, you need to sit on a therapeutic diet. It is recommended to include fruits, beets, blueberries, prunes, boiled fish, lean cereals, oatmeal, prunes, dairy products, bran, sour-milk products, for example, low-fat kefir in the daily diet. The main goal is to normalize the natural bowel movement, to regulate the consistency of the stool.
In the acute stage of the disease, it is extremely important to adhere to bed rest, since the patient's standing and sitting positions are unfavorable to ensure a period of remission, do not normalize blood flow. In addition, it is important to exclude physical and emotional stress, not to lift weights, temporarily save your own body and take vitamins.
The best way to solve a spicy health problem is to implement minimally invasive methods for treating hemorrhoids in a hospital. Alternatively, the patient is invited to do ligation and sclerotherapy of hemorrhoidal nodes with their subsequent necrotization and painless fall off. Such procedures are carried out strictly for medical reasons.
For lotions, cool decoctions and infusions of medicinal plants are best suited, namely: chamomile, yarrow, calendula, oak bark, nettle, grass, and others.
A piece of gauze is impregnated with a decoction of herbs and applied to the anus for several minutes. The procedure is repeated until the pain is gone.
Lotions with decoctions of medicinal plants relieve spasm of the anal sphincter, reduce swelling and inflammation, and thereby relieve pain.
For baths, the same folk remedies are suitable as for lotions. You just need to know that with bleeding hemorrhoids with pain, you can take only cold water. Also, when holding cold baths, you need to be careful not to get cold. To do this, only the anus is immersed in water, and the genitals are covered with a hand.
How to prevent the appearance of pain with hemorrhoids?
To avoid pain in hemorrhoidal disease, it is necessary to exclude all factors that can cause it.
Since constipation is one of the factors that causes pain, you need to adjust the diet, and if necessary, use laxatives. With constipation, foods that can disrupt the intestines are excluded from the menu, such as fatty meats, fish and poultry, white bread sweets, cocoa, chocolate, spices, smoked meats, as well as white cabbage, grapes, radish and others. Vegetables, cereals and dairy products must be present in the diet. In addition, you need to use a sufficient amount of liquid - 1.5-2 liters per day.
Dufolac, Normase, Biskodil, Pikolaks and other carrying drugs will help get rid of constipation.
In the end, I want to add that even if you managed to stop the pain in the anus, then you can’t do anything without consulting a proctologist. After all, an acute attack of pain with hemorrhoidal disease can be a sign of the development of complications that require medical attention.