What to take vitamins for beard growth?
Get ready to read carefully, now I’ll talk about which vitamins for beard growth should be taken by people who are worried about slow or improper hair growth. Now beards are back in fashion, and many men's looks are hard to imagine without her. That is why an increasing number of men are paying great attention to growing a beard. Including me. Unfortunately, I belong to the type of men whose beard does not grow, as needed: the hair appears in shreds, grows very slowly and unevenly. It was then that I decided to try vitamin therapy, which can give a very good result.
Many people ask the question “what vitamins are needed for growth?”, But the answer is quite simple. A beard consists of exactly the same hair as on a person’s head. It differs only in greater rigidity and rudeness. In all other respects, their structure is completely identical. It is not surprising that for the growth of the beard you need the same vitamins and trace elements that are needed for the hair as a whole.
- Vitamin B1. Participates in the metabolism, providing hair nutrition with the necessary elements,
- Vitamin B3. Helps restore normal blood circulation, improving the flow of nutrients to the hair.
- Vitamin B5. The action is similar to that of vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B6. A lack of this vitamin leads to the depletion of hair, their loss.
- Vitamin B7. A deficiency of this vitamin leads to thinning of the hair and a significant slowdown in their growth rate,
- Vitamin B9. Improves the quality of hair, makes them more elastic and elastic,
- Vitamin B12. Helps supply hair with oxygen.
The above are the essential vitamins that are needed for healthy hair growth. All of them belong to group B. However, other vitamins are required for good beard growth, such as C, A, D, PP, E.
Vitamin C improves metabolism, providing hair with proper nutrition. Vitamin A makes hair more rigid, protects them from brittle thinning. Vitamin D helps make your hair stronger. The action of vitamin E improves hair nutrition, providing access to the necessary nutrients to the hair.
In addition to vitamins, such microelements as:
- Zinc. The most important trace element is not only for hair growth, but also for the entire male body. Zinc is involved in the synthesis of testosterone - a male hormone. Testosterone, in turn, affects the manifestation of secondary sexual characteristics, one of which is a beard.
- Iron. An important trace element that is involved in the process of hematopoiesis. Makes hair stronger and healthier.
- Calcium. Everyone knows the benefits of calcium for bones, but it is also indispensable for hair, being one of the important structural elements.
- Magnesium. Magnesium deficiency leads to hair loss and thinning.
Natural Vitamin Sources
The main source of vitamins for the human body is food. In addition, today in pharmacies a large number of different vitamin complexes are presented. Some of them are for general use, and some are specifically designed to improve hair growth and even beard growth.
However, from personal experience I highly do not recommend relying on vitamins for beard growth only from a pharmacy. It is much more important to establish your diet. Perhaps you should not say once again what the importance of healthy food is. By eliminating harmful products from your diet and adding those that are rich in vitamins and minerals, you can not only solve the problem of rare and thin hair, but also improve the health of the body as a whole.
In addition, the assimilation of nutrients from food, as a rule, is much higher than from pharmacy preparations.
Among the products abounding with the necessary vitamins and minerals for hair growth, the following can be distinguished:
- Green vegetables and fruits (green apples, cucumbers, salad, etc.),
- Meat and fish,
- Sunflower seeds.
By adding these products to your diet, you will get everything you need to grow a lush and beautiful beard. After I adjusted my diet, I noticed real changes. The hair has become thicker and grow more evenly. At the same time, I just added greens and nuts to my diet.
It is also best to rule out excessive salt and sugar intake. It is necessary to refrain from bad habits, such as smoking and alcohol. It is recommended to reduce or completely remove caffeine from the diet. Thus, you can get the maximum effect from vitamin therapy.
If a man cannot get the necessary amount of vitamins for growing a beard from food for some reason, then special vitamin complexes sold in a pharmacy can come to the rescue. They contain in their composition all the necessary micro and macro elements, which can not always be obtained in full from food. Their intake provides healthy growth of a beautiful beard.
In this case, it is recommended to consult a doctor before taking any of the vitamin complexes in order to avoid the occurrence of side effects or an allergic reaction.
Among the pharmaceutical preparations, the following can be distinguished (each one will be described below in the text!):
There are other drugs, on the shelves of pharmacies there are a huge number of them, it is almost impossible to mention everything. Above are those that have proven themselves best, according to reviews of real buyers.
This complex is based on natural plant materials. The drug is intended to strengthen hair follicles, to stimulate hair growth. Following the recommendations from the instructions for use of the drug, the optimal course of therapy with Fitoval is 12 weeks.
The drug should be taken 1 capsule three times a day for the first thirty days. Then the dosage is reduced to 1 capsule per day until the end of the dose.
This medical product has a number of contraindications. It is strictly not recommended for people suffering from renal failure, as well as those with lung diseases.
In addition to vitamins and minerals, Fitoval contains a number of amino acids, which also have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Antibiotics reduce the effectiveness of the drug, so it is recommended to stop the course of taking the capsules, if necessary, treatment with antimicrobials.
Selencin is a domestic drug, so it has a more favorable cost, in contrast to imported analogues. The medical tool is aimed at improving hair growth, combating their thinning and hair loss. The drug is made from natural plant materials. Selencin does not have any contraindications, it can be taken by everyone who does not have individual intolerance to the components of the drug. The course of treatment lasts from four to eight weeks, depending on the effect. Every day, three tablets should be taken in three doses. With a long course (8 weeks), you should take a week pause in the middle of the course.
The drug contains the entire set of necessary vitamins for a man to grow a beard. B groups that not only have a positive effect on hair growth, but also contribute to improving the overall well-being of a person. Biotin is often also prescribed in case of reduced immunity. By the way, thanks to biotin, my father's frontal bald patches decreased. So it works not only for beard and mustache.
The drug is sold in the form of 5 mg tablets. A day is recommended to use one or two dragees. You can take Biotin at any convenient time of the day, both after a meal and before it. The course of treatment should last four weeks. If necessary, it can be extended for another 2 weeks.
If these allowable dosages are exceeded, skin rash, dizziness, and vomiting may occur.
The drug contains not only vitamins, but also many minerals, including zinc, which is very beneficial for men's health. Also, the vitamin complex copes with nail strengthening. Pantovigar has no particular contraindications, is easily tolerated and does not cause any side effects. In rare cases, nausea and dizziness, increased sweating and palpitations may occur. Take the drug three times a day, 1 tablet.
The drug can be taken for a long time from 12 weeks to six months.
Nutricap is declared by the manufacturer as a means to combat hair loss, as well as to provoke hair growth. Taking the drug will allow you to grow a thicker and healthier beard. The manufacturer stated that Nutricap 5 times accelerates the process of hair growth in a healthy diet and daily routine.
Take the product two capsules daily, both at a time together, and separately, one capsule in the morning and evening. The course of treatment should last at least two months. If necessary, continue the course, ten-day breaks should be taken after 8 weeks.
I studied this drug from personal experience. It contains in its composition the necessary B vitamins, as well as minerals, including zinc, the role of which for men cannot be overestimated. My choice fell on Biosil Plus because of its rich composition, as well as the declared increased digestibility of nutrients. The drug is produced in the Czech Republic from high quality raw materials.
The effect of the drug is similar to others, it is aimed at creating a thick, strong and uniform hair. Only one tablet should be taken per day. For me, this was also a serious plus, as with more complex reception schedules, problems constantly arise due to my chronic forgetfulness.
The course of treatment with the drug is two to three weeks. I took it for a couple of weeks and during this time I observed a change in the structure of the hair, and an increase in their number. I carried out the reception against the background of an established healthy diet, so it is impossible to say with certainty what proportion of the positive effect for the beard is caused by the use of Biosil.
And for dessert, I recommend you an interesting video about the use of vitamins with zinc for a beard:
What vitamins promote beard growth?
It is known that most of the vitamins for the full functioning of the body a person receives from high-quality and natural foods, especially from fruits and vegetables. But in order to know what vitamins a man lacks for the full growth of a beard and mustache, you need to figure out which ones are generally responsible for the vegetation on the body and head. Doctors distinguish the following list of such vitamins:
- vitamin b1 (thiamine) - thanks to this vitamin, proteins and fats are actively absorbed and broken down, fat and protein metabolism occur,
- vitamin b3 (nicotinic acid) and B5 (pantothenic acid) are irreplaceable resources for accelerating blood circulation and better nutrition with the necessary substances of hair follicles,
- vitamin b6 (pyridoxine) - without this vitamin, the hair becomes weak and slowly growing, their loss begins,
- vitamin b7 (biotin) - this vitamin accelerates the growth of vegetation and helps to thicken hair,
- vitamin b9 (folic acid) - improves hair elasticity,
- vitamin b12 (cobalamin) - indispensable in that it conducts oxygen to the roots of the hair, nourishing the follicles.
In addition to the indicated B vitamins, for the active growth of the bristles, strengthening the hair structure and uniform growth of the beard, it is necessary to compensate for the lack of vitamins A, E, C, D, PP. Minerals for improving the quality and growth of the beard are zinc, calcium, magnesium and iron. Most multivitamins and vitamin-mineral complexes for the male beard contain just such a composition of vitamins and minerals.
What foods should be consumed?
To make up for the lack of vitamins in the man’s body for the full growth of facial hair, you can go two ways - take ready-made vitamin preparations or balance the diet with products containing the necessary components. But doctors say that until a man adjusts his diet, no vitamin preparations will be helpful.
To grow a beard, you need products such as:
- dairy and dairy products,
- sunflower seeds and nuts of all kinds,
- seafood and fish,
- lean meat
- onion and garlic,
- cereals from cereals,
- chicken eggs,
- greens and lettuce,
- green apples
- all green vegetables and fruits
- beets, tomatoes and cucumbers.
In general, fresh fruits and vegetables are the best and most valuable sources of vitamins and minerals for the full functioning of the man's body. They best saturate the body with vitamins, as they can be consumed without heat treatment. It is also worth emphasizing protein foods, as well as consuming as much pure natural water as possible, at least 2 liters.
Exclude from the diet a man needs sugar and salt, preservatives and other additives that adversely affect the digestibility of vitamins, micro and macro elements. You need to eat in small portions 4-5 times a day. Excess weight is the biggest enemy for the growth of the beard, as it leads to a decrease in testosterone levels, so you need to follow the measure in the diet.
It is known that the hormonal background, namely the level of the sex hormone testosterone, is responsible for the growth of the beard in men. Pay attention to the level of this hormone if the beard has stopped growing, the hair falls out excessively, breaks or grows unevenly. It will be enough to take a blood test so that the endocrinologist or trichologist accurately determines the level of testosterone.
As for hormonal preparations to accelerate the growth of the beard, such drugs are prescribed extremely rarely and only as directed by a doctor. Uncontrolled intake of hormones can lead to serious and sometimes irreparable consequences. Such drugs are used, as a rule, for autoimmune and hereditary baldness of patients due to the antiandrogenic effect. Most likely, a man will receive injections of testosterone.
Causes of Poor Beard Growth
Initially, let's figure out why your beard may not grow well enough. This will help you both eliminate the problem that has already manifested and take preventive actions to prevent such a situation. So, studies show that a decrease in the activity of hair follicles and a general deterioration of the condition of the hair on the beard can occur for the following reasons:
- deficiency of nutrients and minerals - first of all, it is necessary to take vitamins in sufficient quantities to grow and strengthen hair on the head,
- lack or lack of hygiene procedures,
- improper shaving, which damages the hair follicles,
- unhealthy diet - excess fatty foods, fast food, semi-finished foods negatively affect both the general metabolism and the nutrition of hair follicles in particular),
- hormonal imbalance, which can be caused by a variety of factors,
- violation of the puberty cycle,
- features of age
- the effect of hereditary factors,
- stress, overwork,
- bad habits.
In addition, various health problems can adversely affect the intensity of growth of the beard and hair, their appearance and health. In this case, it is necessary, first of all, to get rid of the disease.And, of course, at this time it is necessary to maintain a weakened body with nutrients - including vitamins for hair growth on the head. This will help the body quickly overcome a weakened state, restore its functions and return to normal life. And this will affect, among other things, the condition of the hairline!
Vitamins necessary for hair growth
In the course of the research, a list of the most vitamins most useful for beard and hair was compiled and repeatedly confirmed:
- A - protects hair from brittleness, weakening, exhaustion, increases hair stiffness,
- B1 - important for the full metabolism and nutrition of hair follicles,
- B3 - provides normal blood circulation, supplying the follicles with a sufficient amount of nutrients,
- B5 - improves blood flow in the scalp,
- B6 - is of great importance for normal metabolism, maintaining hormonal balance, it is necessary to maintain a healthy structure and appearance of hair,
- B7 - This vitamin for hair growth is especially important because it helps wake up inactive hair follicles,
- B9 - thanks to him, the hair becomes thicker, stronger and stronger,
- B12 - is needed to provide hair with nutrients and oxygen,
- C - important for normal metabolism, hair nutrition, has an antioxidant effect,
- D - strengthens hair
- E - Vitamin E for hair growth is important because of its ability to provide proper nutrition,
- Zinc - a mineral for strengthening and enhanced hair pigmentation, is also used to strengthen immunity.
In addition, for the growth of healthy hair and beard, it is important to provide the body with sufficient amounts of magnesium, calcium, zinc and iron.
How to get vitamins from hair loss and hair growth?
You can provide your body with the necessary substances in various ways. First of all, you need to normalize your diet - all the components required for the human body or the starting compounds for their synthesis can be obtained from natural sources. It is important to include the following types of foods in your diet:
- Fresh vegetables and fruits
- cereals and nuts,
- fish, meat, offal (primarily liver),
- vegetable oils.
It is important to remember that nutrition must be balanced - an excess of some substances does not compensate for the lack of others. If you don’t have the opportunity to monitor your diet so closely, you can buy vitamins for density and hair growth in a pharmacy or specialty store. You can choose the most convenient format and method of reception:
- jelly beans
- ointments and creams,
- lotions and sprays.
Consulting a specialist will help you choose the best vitamins for hair growth. The fact is that the composition, and, consequently, the effect of various drugs can vary significantly. Therefore, if your hair does not grow well, then one remedy will suit you, if the hair is thin and brittle, then another. If there is no expressed problem, then it is better to pay attention to vitamin complexes for beard and hair, which will provide comprehensive nutrition for your hairline.
How to grow a thick beard and chic hair: additional tips
An important rule: no matter what vitamins for hair growth you choose, it is important to follow the recommended dosage. After all, not only a disadvantage, but also an overabundance of useful substances can be harmful to the body.
You also need to remember that the drugs offered in pharmacies can be intended both for prevention and for treatment. Means of the first group is, as a rule, a complex of substances and compounds necessary for the body in an easily digestible form, which has an extensive range of applications. The same vitamin complexes for hair and beard growth that are related to drugs, as a rule, have a more complex composition and directed action - therefore, their use should be prescribed by a doctor.
Also, do not forget that even the best vitamins for hair growth will not solve the problem alone. You can grow a lush and beautiful beard or hair only with proper care of it:
- wash your face regularly with a product that suits your skin type,
- do not use dull razors that can injure the skin,
- follow, or at least try to follow, a healthy, balanced diet
- drink enough water
- observe the regime of the day, alternate periods of activity and rest,
- try to avoid stress.
And remember that the problem is easier to prevent than to fix. Therefore, choose for yourself effective vitamins for hair growth - and take them as a preventative measure. The modern market offers many different vitamins for hair growth for men and women, they differ in composition, spectrum of action and price - so everyone can choose the best option for themselves!
Causes of Slow Facial Hair Growth
Limited beard growth is triggered by a number of factors. Some of these root causes can be corrected, so the difficulties of modest facial hair growth will be resolved. The main root causes are:
- The first main reason is low amount of vitamins and trace elements, which is very harmful for the beard. This factor negatively affects not only the quality of the hair, but also on their growth. What vitamins are needed for beard growth? This can be purchased drugs or the use of natural substances contained in products.
- Malnutrition. Eating too fatty foods, fast food, fried foods impairs metabolism. For this reason, the hair bulb practically does not eat.
- Hormonal problem. Lowering testosterone levels causes hair growth to be inhibited.
- Pause puberty. If this pathology is observed after 25 years, then it can cause a violation of puberty.
- Age of young man. In young men, the appearance of facial hair indicates hormonal changes.
- Heredity. Genes are the root cause of a lean beard.
- Illiterate derma care. Cells of the skin die over time and can clog pores, sebaceous and sweat glands. This becomes the cause of the island-inflammatory process. The follicle at the same time dies.
- Frequent stress and fatigue. Stressful situations have a negative effect not only on hair growth, but also on the general condition of the man.
- Bad manners 🙂. Alcohol and nicotine have a negative effect on metabolism, therefore, natural hair growth is disrupted.
Cancer diseases that disrupt metabolic processes and the functioning of internal organs can also contribute to sparse hair growth.
The main source of vitamins is precisely food. In order to compensate for the deficiency of elements in the body for the normal appearance of hairs on the cheeks and beard, it is necessary to diversify the diet with foods that include all of the desired substances. No fortified mixes will have any effect until the nutrition is established.
Products have a beneficial effect on the growth of hairs, so it is recommended to use more of the following products:
- cow products
- low-fat varieties of meat products,
- fish and other seafood,
- fruits and vegetables of a light green shade,
- sunflower seeds and nuts,
- garlic and onion,
- cereals from cereals,
- tomatoes, beets, cucumbers,
- chicken eggs
When using healthy products, the appearance of hairs improves not only on the beard, but also on the head. So, for example, the source thiamine such products are:
- cottage cheese,
- wholemeal flour,
- buckwheat and oatmeal.
Niacin there are in such products:
- cow liver
The following foods are saturated pantothenic acid:
- sprouted grains
- caviar of sea fish,
- chicken meat
AT 6 is in:
Vitamin A such products are rich:
Vitamin C found in:
Fresh vegetables and fruits are the most invaluable base of minerals and vitamins, which are important for the appearance of live and strong hairs. They ideally fill the body with vitamins, as they do not need heat treatment. Pay attention to protein foods. You will also need to drink at least two liters of fluid per day.
It is important to cross out sugar and salt, as well as preservatives, from the diet. Any supplements have an undesirable effect on the body and on the perception of trace elements and vitamins. Eat small meals about 5 times a day. Obesity is the enemy of facial hair growth. Extra pounds lead to lower testosterone levels, so it is important to follow the measure in everything.
Vitamin complexes from a pharmacy
Before using any mix to establish hair growth on a beard, you will need to get a doctor’s recommendations. Vitamin preparations are divided into strengthening in general and those that are needed specifically to resolve all difficulties with the hairline. There are various forms of release of vitamin: tablets, capsules, spray, cream and ointment, dragees.
In the composition, just vitamins or a combination of minerals and vitamins can be observed. There are single-component products that contain only one specific vitamin. These are often indispensable in the manufacture of a healing mask.
There are a number of vitamin complexes, thanks to which it can be said that a thick beard is real. Effective drugs are:
- Fitov. This is a herbal remedy, the action of which is aimed at strengthening the root of the hair. In order to expect the desired result, you will need to complete the entire course within 12 weeks. For therapy, you will need to take a capsule three times a day for the first 30 days. After drinking a capsule every day until the end of the cure period. It is forbidden to use the remedy for patients with renal failure and for severe kidney damage. If during the intake of a fortified mix there is a need for the use of antibiotics, then the first intake will need to be postponed. Antibacterial drugs reduce their effectiveness.
- Selencin. This is a natural product that differs from its analogues in its pleasant price. When taking the complex, you can forget about too thin hairs. Also, the bulbs will stop falling out. This effect can only be obtained if all instructions are followed. The course can last from 4 to 8 weeks. Take 24 tablets in 24 hours. In the fourth week, take a break for a week, after which continue therapy in the same mode.
- Biotin. These are vitamin dragees that are highly effective with reduced immunity. The drug affects not only the hairs themselves, but also the whole organism. To grow a lush beard, you will need to use 5-10 mg of the active substance daily, regardless of the use of food. The duration of treatment is a month. Sometimes, after taking the complex, rashes and headaches may occur.
- Pantovigar. It includes a large number of vitamins and minerals necessary for the natural growth of hair. The drug is well perceived by the body, does not have prohibitions on admission and third-party reactions. In very rare cases, sweating may intensify, heartbeat may accelerate, and dizziness may appear. Drink a tablet three times in 24 hours. The course of therapy lasts up to six months. If good absorption of nutrients is observed, then you can cut the course to 12 weeks.
- Nutricap. This vitamin mix is aimed at delaying hair loss. The growth of hairs is noted several times faster. This effect can only be achieved if you follow a strict proper diet. To obtain a high and lasting effect, you will need to take 2 capsules for 8 weeks. It is possible to drink capsules in the morning and in the evening, or at the same time during the day with meals. Capsules must be washed down with liquid.
- Biosil plus. The mix is designed to revive hairs, including on the face. When taken, good absorption of nutrients and minerals is noted. Allergic reactions are not observed during therapy. When using a vitamin preparation for men, rashes can rarely be noted. This reaction occurs after the use of antihistamines and discontinuation of the complex. It is recommended that you drink one tablet with a meal. This drug is the basis of zinc and silicon. Doctors recommend treatment within 30 days.
- Perfectil. Thanks to the components, not only a beautiful and well-groomed beard is provided, but also the blood circulation in the epidermis is brought back to normal. Thanks to this, the wilting process will be slowed down. When applying the vitamin mix, enhanced nutrition of hair roots is noted. After treatment, metabolism and blood supply are normalized. For rapid hair growth on the face, take one tablet at lunch or in the morning. The duration of therapy is up to two months.
Among the natural and effective complexes of minerals and vitamins, you also need to remember the Alphabet, Aurita and Rinfoltil. It is necessary to resort to the use of any drug only after talking with a doctor. Excess of any resources and vitamins will have a negative effect on the beard. It is much safer to eat healthy foods.
Only an appointment as prescribed by a doctor can help cope with the situation. It is equally important to choose the right hair cleanser. Trimming a beard only by professional masters. When using purchased drugs after one course of therapy, a good result will be noticeable. If you adhere to the recommendations, then it will be possible to save it for a long time.
What vitamins are needed for a beard?
That is why, to care for it, it is required to use products that contain the following vitamins:
- vitamin B1, it is necessary for the proper metabolism of fats and proteins, which allows you to provide the skin with the necessary proper nutrition,
- vitamins of groups B3 and B5, they are necessary for good blood circulation in the scalp, which will ensure the receipt of the maximum amount of nutrients to the bulb and follicle,
- vitamin B6, with a deficiency of which the growth of the hairline slows down, its partial or complete loss is noted,
- Vitamin B, necessary to restore the structure of the hairs, its thickening and more noticeable growth,
- Vitamin B9, which makes hair more supple and elastic
- Vitamin B12, capable of delivering oxygen directly to the follicle and bulb.
Also provide your body with substances such as vitamins A, C, E, D, PP, zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium. They also affect the growth, structure, thickness and elasticity of the hairline.
Also reduce the amount of salty foods, alcohol and cigarettes, as they remove nutrients, which affects the condition of the beard.
Active Growth Products
It should be understood that taking any supplements and complexes is completely useless if a man does not monitor his diet. This is due to the fact that the beneficial substances that come to us with food are absorbed by tissues and organs by 80%.
The same components, but coming through pharmacy products, can be absorbed by a maximum of 30%.
If a man wants to get a thick and well-groomed beard, you should carefully consider the diet and add fresh vegetables and fruits to it. It is advisable to eat them without any heat treatment.
It is useful to make fruit and vegetable salads, seasoning them with dairy products and unrefined vegetable oil.
To get a good result, it is recommended to use the following products:
- Fresh unroasted seeds
- any non-processed nuts, as frying and salt makes them completely useless,
- fat cottage cheese and dairy products,
- oily white or red fish, shrimp, crayfish,
- green fresh salad and other green seasonings,
- green apples, especially mix them well with cottage cheese,
- Fresh cucumbers and tomatoes
- beets in any form, it is especially useful to eat with walnuts and prunes,
- bean, it is useful to make soups from them,
- milk, you can drink cow or goat,
- whole grain bread and any offal.
What vitamins promote hair growth
The most effective means are considered to be B vitamins:
- IN 1. It takes a direct part in metabolic processes in the body, contributes to the saturation of the hair follicles on the face with the necessary trace elements,
- B3 and B5. They improve blood circulation in the face, as a result, the necessary elements are much more active in the hair follicles,
- AT 6. This vitamin for beard growth directly nourishes the hair bulb, the lack of an element in the body leads to the fact that the hair becomes too thin, brittle, actively falls out,
- AT 7. If a man’s body doesn’t have enough of this vitamin, he may encounter problems with beard growth too slow,
- B9 and B12. Contribute to the improvement of the processes of enriching the hair and skin on the face with oxygen, as a result, the beard becomes more elastic, supple, grows evenly.
The vitamins listed above are the main ones for taking facial hair growth, without them you do not even have to count on healthy and uniform vegetation, and it is also important to take vitamins such as C, A, D, PP, E during the course of treatment:
- Vitamin C for beard growth allows hair to receive the necessary nutrients,
- Vitamin A increases hair stiffness
- Vitamin D strengthens hair follicles
- Vitamin E produces hair nutrition.
Trace elements for beard growth
At the intake of vitamins for the growth of bristles, everything is not limited; in addition, it is necessary to ensure the intake of the following trace elements (with food or special preparations):
- Zinc. The element is directly involved in the synthesis processes in the body of the main male hormone - testosterone. The lower the hormone production, the worse secondary sexual characteristics manifest themselves (including a poorly growing beard),
Iron. Participates in the processes of blood formation, blood circulation, promotes the transport of oxygen to all elements of the body, including the hair follicles,
Calcium. An indispensable structural element in the process of hair formation,
Vitamin A (Retinol)
- promotes the growth and maintenance of healthy hair,
- important for vision, bones and the body’s immune system,
- participates in redox processes, is necessary for protein synthesis, helps normalize metabolism,
- participates in the growth of new cells, slows down the aging process.
You can get it by using:
- vegetables such as pumpkin, carrots, sweet peppers, broccoli, spinach, herbs,
- in second place in content - peaches, apricots, apples, watermelons, melons,
- in the third - fish oil, liver, milk, cream, butter and egg yolks.
With a deficiency in the body of vitamin A, the following symptoms are observed:
- The development of night blindness, decreased visual acuity.
- Skin problems begin: peeling, rash, and premature aging.
- Problems with the skin of the head and hair: dandruff forms, hair loss begins.
Excess retinol in the body leads to side effects:
- nausea, vomiting,
- lethargy and increased drowsiness,
- redness of the skin of the face,
- leg pains
- in women - menstrual irregularities.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- for beard growth is necessary, it is the most important element for maintaining healthy skin and hair,
- improves blood circulation, promotes the formation of capillaries,
- provides nutrition to hair follicles, activating their activity and contributing to the acceleration of hair growth,
- tocopherol is necessary for the synthesis of hormones,
- important for tissue regeneration.
- butter and vegetable oils, greens, milk, liver, meat,
- germ of wheat and other cereals, sea buckthorn, green vegetables, bran.
With a deficiency of vitamin E:
- There is lethargy and lethargy.
- Attention is disturbed, nervousness arises.
- Metabolism works poorly.
- Blood does not cope with the function of oxygen transfer.
- Muscular dystrophy occurs.
- The work of the heart muscle is disrupted.
- flatulence of the intestines,
- increase in blood pressure.
The strength of this vitamin complex is its ability not only to provide a thick and well-groomed beard, but also to improve blood circulation in the skin, which will slow down the aging process.
When using Perfectil, an increased nutrition of bulbs and follicles is observed, nutrient metabolism and blood supply are being established. For fast beard growth, it is recommended to take one tablet at lunch time or at breakfast. The duration of admission is 1-2 months.
An important role is also played by the mark-up category of the pharmacy chain.
The table below shows the average prices for preparations for a beard in Russia.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin, Niacin, Vitamin PP)
- participates in redox processes in the body,
- niacin improves blood microcirculation and is necessary for good hair and beard growth,
- able to dilate small vessels, including cerebral vessels,
- necessary for the synthesis of hormones.
It is found in buckwheat, wheat porridge, rye bread, beans, meat, liver, chicken, fish, brewer's yeast, potatoes, apples, carrots, sunflower halva, pistachios and almonds.
With a lack of vitamin B3:
- Headache and dizziness.
- Irritability appears, appetite decreases, body weight is lost.
- The skin becomes dry and pale.
- Immunity decreases.
With an excess of niacin, the following are possible:
- allergic reactions in the form of rash and itching,
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- slows down the aging process and prolongs life,
- provides redox processes,
- used in the complex for the treatment of allergies,
- strengthens and enhances hair growth, including bristles on the cheeks,
- helps fight stress.
Contained in peas, yeast, hazelnuts, liver, kidneys, heart of chickens, in egg yolk, cauliflower and leafy green vegetables, buckwheat and oatmeal.
With a deficiency of vitamin B5 in the body are observed:
- Constant feeling of tiredness and depression.
- Disorders of sleep and appetite.
- Headaches and muscle aches.
- Numbness of the toes, accompanied by burning and tingling.
- At night - excruciating pain in the legs.
Such a phenomenon as an excess of pantothenic acid in the body is extremely rare, since this element is easily absorbed. With an overdose of vitamin B5, an unpleasant burning sensation in the stomach is possible.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- an element necessary for the growth of hair and bristles,
- affects sweat glands, nerve tissue and bone marrow.
It enters the body with foods such as yeast, tomatoes, egg yolk, mushrooms, nuts, buckwheat, oatmeal, potatoes, carrots, sea buckthorn, cauliflower, strawberries, dairy products.
The lack of vitamin B7 in the body is manifested by the following symptoms:
- low blood pressure
- inhibition of hair growth, deterioration of their condition,
- the development of mental illness,
- increase in blood cholesterol,
- metabolic disease.
- This is a fairly rare occurrence, as this vitamin is rapidly eliminated from the body naturally.
- In rare cases, urination may increase.
- An excess of biotin in the body favorably affects the growth, strengthening of hair and nails.
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- necessary for the growth of beard and hair, increases their stiffness and accelerates recovery,
- also needed to create and maintain the health of new cells,
- stabilizes the emotional background in case of nervous disorders,
Folic acid can be obtained by eating green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, yeast, liver, carrots, bananas, melon, apricots, egg yolk, milk, cheese, salmon fish.
Folic acid deficiency becomes noticeable very quickly:
- Only 5 days after lowering its level in the blood - fatigue, decreased mood, apathy and loss of appetite.
- Further megaloblastic anemia develops - a kind of anemia in which the number of red blood cells decreases.
- As a result, digestion is disturbed, hair falls out, ulcers form on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity.
- There are problems with memory, insomnia, constant fatigue, nervousness, causeless anxiety and aggressiveness torment.
Signs of an overdose of folic acid:
Why does facial hair grow slowly
Chin hair can grow slowly for the following main reasons:
- The lack of male sex hormones.
- Endocrine diseases - hypothyroidism, increased levels of prolactin, cortisol.
- An insufficiently nutritious diet depleted in protein, zinc and silicon, sulfur, vitamins and other substances.
- Inadequate care.
Testosterone deficiency can be observed with lag in physical development, visceral obesity. In obesity, testosterone is transformed into estrogen by the aromatase enzyme and inhibits hair growth in androgen-dependent areas of the body.
Rare facial hair.
With hypothyroidism, the hair on the chin also grows poorly and can even fall out in shreds. The thyroid gland has a significant effect on the entire hormonal system of the body.
High prolactin levels caused by stress, taking psychotropic drugs (antipsychotics, antidepressants) and dopamine D2 receptor blockers can lead to long beard growth and hair loss.
This substance prevents the formation of luteotropic hormone, which causes the gonads to produce testosterone.
Cortisol is a hormone that prevents the production of testosterone and, accordingly, interferes with the growth of a beard.
Nutrition also plays an important role. With a deficiency of amino acids or their poor absorption, diseases of the digestive system (gastritis with low acidity, pancreatitis), hair cannot grow well, because they lack building material.
Reduced acidity of the stomach with atrophic gastritis reduces the absorption of zinc and other minerals.
Genes affect beard density and hair growth. If the father had a rare beard, then the son will most likely have a similar situation.
Nationality matters. Rare chin hairs are characteristic of people of the Mongoloid race.
Pharmacy Vitamin Complexes
Vitamin complexes supplement the diet for a more effective result. In pharmacies they sell Biotin, Fitoval, Nutrikap, Pantovigar, Selencin, Perfect.
Vitamin complex Nutricap.
Among the effective and natural complexes of vitamins and minerals for the growth of the beard, it is also worth noting such drugs as Alphabet, Rinfoltil, Aurita, Revalid and Biosil Plus. Vitamin preparations should not be taken often and without indications from a doctor, since an excess of vitamins and other body resources can also negatively affect the condition of the beard. It will be safer to eat natural and healthy foods.
To strengthen the growth of the beard will help folk ways, including:
- Anaerobic exercise, i.e. power. They contribute to the synthesis of protein, including keratin, because insulin and testosterone are produced by testicles. Aerobic cyclic loads, such as prolonged jogging, contribute to weight loss, but the level of the main testosterone antagonist, cortisol, is increasing.
- Local treatment - rubbing oil of burdock, ampoules of nicotinic acid into the skin - it enhances the rush of blood to the hair follicles on the face.
- Rejection of bad habits. Alcohol disrupts the function of the liver, because of which it ceases to utilize female sex hormones in the body of a man. Therefore, estrogen becomes larger, and the beard grows worse.
- Ensuring full sleep, reducing stress.
- Weight loss. Adipose tissue is an estrogen depot.
Traditional medicine recipes
There are many tools for growing a beard, which are easily prepared at home. Drying oils have a good effect on hairs. Natural growth and density can be expected if compresses are added with the addition of oils. The sequence is as follows:
- Mix burdock and castor oil in the same proportion.
- Before the procedure, cleanse your skin well with a tonic.
- Heat the mixture from drying oil to 35 degrees.
- Take a napkin and moisten it in the composition. Apply napkins to the cheeks and beard.
- On top, fix everything with polyethylene and an elastic bandage.
- Apply compress for a couple of hours.
- After a specified period of time, remove wipes and excess drying oil using a special tool. Wash with water at room temperature.
To expect a stable result before the session, you can steam the dermis. The temperature of the vapor should not exceed 50 degrees. Sessions are carried out about three times in 7 days for 30 days. A mask with brandy will have a good effect. By prescription you need:
- a large spoon of thistle drying oil,
- 5 drops of tocopherol,
- a teaspoon of brandy.
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and spread on the area where it is important to accelerate the growth of hairs. Leave the mask for 45-50 minutes. Then wash the remaining mask with a facial cleanser and wash with cool water. To enhance the effect of drying oil, you can pour ground burning pepper. It increases hair growth. According to the recipe you need:
- a large spoon of burdock drying oil,
- a large spoon of castor drying oil,
- half a teaspoon of pepper.
Heat the oils to 37 degrees before use. After pepper is added. Before applying the mask, steam the face. Then apply the product to the place where the hairs grow poorly. Gently lay polyethylene on top and cover with a cloth. After half an hour, rinse everything off with warm water. Pepper has a very active effect, so it can provoke dry dermis. After eliminating the product, it is recommended to apply a nourishing cream that will moisturize the dermis. A session is performed twice in 7 days during the month.
The most important thing is not to use the complexes without a doctor’s prescription. If, after all the steps taken, the appearance of the hair has not intensified, as well as the quality of the hair has not improved, then the whole body will need to be examined. Diseases that slow the appearance of bulbs can progress. Until a man can cope with them, no fortified mixes will help. Therefore, it is recommended to immediately visit a doctor for advice and only then take measures.
Reviews and recommendations
Maxim, 20 years old, Tver
I tried to drink Pantovigar a month - the hairs became a little thicker. I plan to take it for a long time.
Nikolay, 30 years old, Omsk
By nature, rare hairs on a beard. Women do not take seriously. I used Biotin for three months, Pantovigar for 2 weeks - it did not help. I will see a doctor, I need to inject testosterone or Minoxidil locally.